No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Tomic,Tomice...nije bas prijatno da zavisim od jednog Vinolasa,al se nadam da je ovo presporo sa Copila

Comment

• A lepo sam rekla da me ovo najvise privlaci i pre turnira

Kukuskina zatvoriti u neki rudnik

Ti si B kriva
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Olja cekamo jednu osobu da ti da predlog

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          A lepo sam rekla da me ovo najvise privlaci i pre turnira

Kukuskina zatvoriti u neki rudnik

Ti si B kriva
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Kako molim ledeni?
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ma da se covek stavi na spisak

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

Ma jok ledeni, nemam ja listu, neka ostavljam to biceu

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 22. clan crne liste Kukushkin mrtvak.

Apelujem ovim putem na moderatore da se od sledece godine IW i Majami startuju od 2. kola jer ovo vise nema smisla iskreno da posle prvog dana ispadne 30+ ljudi.
                    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Ovako je zanimljivije
                      Devojke sta vam je
                      Last edited by ledeni 80; 20-03-19, 21:42.

Comment

• HAAHHHAH ovo nisu istine

Comment

• Može li se tipovat neko ili se računa zamjena

Comment

• Sandu je tipovao za tebe, ispali ste

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
                              22. clan crne liste Kukushkin mrtvak.

Apelujem ovim putem na moderatore da se od sledece godine IW i Majami startuju od 2. kola jer ovo vise nema smisla iskreno da posle prvog dana ispadne 30+ ljudi.
                              Kakve sledeće, tražimo poništavanje ovog kola. Kokoška već izgubio set kad je Berdych predao bez borbe, nismo imali pravo na prvu opciju. Nije nam dovoljno što smo samoubice, još trebaju i dodatna pravila da nas ubijaju.

Comment

• Ne moze, nije fer prema ovima sto su regularno prosli.

Jedino da se usvoji predlog i da samo ove godine Majami igramo od 2.kola, ali mislim da je to glupo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X