• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
    Koga tipujete za sutra?
    Lacka.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
      Fiks, promeni li ti ovo pricu, bilo je mozes slobodno da uzimas oba moja tipa, sigurnost 100%, sad kad si me nagrdio ide prica live ovo, ono. Gubis definitivno moje poverenje, puno zujis, malo meda dajes.
      Krivo mi je sto sam izgubio tvoje poverenje,jbg padoh na prvom testu,bar da malo meda dajem,nego cist secer (prevara klasicna)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Samuraj View Post
        Taj moze Nadala dobiti jedino ako ga ovaj pusti.
        Imo si Cilica nacrtanog jos si znao da ce Rafa pustit

Comment

• nema nam El Vlada
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            nema nam El Vlada
            Njegov omiljeni teniser Sandokan igra sutra,vrv zbog toga

Comment

• Tu sam, tu sam, prvi turnir i izlazim iz njega kao pobjednik, vrlo sam zadovoljan jer mene zanima samo race lista.

U dublu takodje prvo mjesto u trci, vjezbajte samo, za sad je previse lako
              sigpic

Comment

• hahahahaha, kako zadovoljan kad si rekao da ides na 1000 poena, a osvojio si samo 500

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To on računa i mojih 500
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

hahahahaha, kako zadovoljan kad si rekao da ides na 1000 poena, a osvojio si samo 500
                    Pa osvojio sam najvise na turniru, moram biti zadovoljan
                    sigpic

Comment

• Rekao si da ides na 1000, a sad odjednom zadovoljan sa 500

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kad god doguram najdalje na turniru bicu zadovoljan, samo bodovi, samo prvo mjesto me zanimaju
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sta se gleda ako dva igraca na kraju sezone zavrse sa istim brojem bodova?

Comment

• Pa bolji rezultati na slemovi, npr.
                            ne znam, to pravilo nismo utvrdili, ali to mi je jedino logicno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa bolji rezultati na slemovi, npr.
                              ne znam, to pravilo nismo utvrdili, ali to mi je jedino logicno
                              Sad sam procitao pravila gleda se prvo zavrsni masters,pa ako je i tamo isto ,bolji rez na slemovima,pa mastersim itd.,jedino ako niste menjali nesto,ja bih stavio ako je i to na kraju isto osvojene titule u godini
                              Last edited by 61563; 23-01-18, 13:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
                                Sad sam procitao pravila gleda se prvo zavrsni masters,pa ako je i tamo isto ,bolji rez na slemovima,pa mastersim itd.,jedino ako niste menjali nesto,ja bih stavio ako je i to na kraju isto osvojene titule u godini
                                aaa ipak imamo pravilo, hahahahah, nisam imala pojma

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X