Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Može i riziko.. i cluedo...
    Al što se mučim sa ovim fantazijem -.- a tako sam se fino uhodala prošle godine.
    Mali mi nešto ovaj budžet, obrni-okreni... pihhh
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pricaj mi o tome, nikako tim da napravim, zreb me unistio.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post

tt

Olja je tu da potvrdi koliko sam dobar partner, tacan, pouzdan. Nikada ne gresim

Olja, ostavljaj svog partnera, daj da se podsetimo slavnih dana I nase dominacije
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Napravila si ekipu pre žreba?

Odbij sestro!

Sve dominatori! I sa SInišom dominirala, pa nest'o.. isto kao i ti onomad u h2h, u zemlju prop'o...
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Pa da, ali sta vredi kad me je zreb pokopao, pa sam morala dosta da menjam

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Napravila si ekipu pre žreba?

Odbij sestro!

Sve dominatori! I sa SInišom dominirala, pa nest'o.. isto kao i ti onomad u h2h, u zemlju prop'o...
              Prop'o ali je bilo brutalno do tog momenta.

Kakav fantasy to igrate?
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                Prop'o ali je bilo brutalno do tog momenta.

Kakav fantasy to igrate?
                Al da smo dominirali..ukratko... jesmo
                Vidi prijavi se, igra se svake nedelje jednom ili svake druge kada je GS, pre turnira...ono da središ tim, malo kupiš, prodaš, ništa komplikovano ... super igrica https://play.fantasytennisleague.com
                Kada se registruješ potraži ...sk fantasy liga: 925973
                sigpic

Comment

• Fantazi je genijalna igra, samo sto trazi vreme i da se prate svi turniri

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma koje vreme...sada je najteže početi, imaš mali budžet ..al vremenom sve to legne
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ovi fantazisti ko neki sektasi.Necu pa necu necete me natjerat koliko god puta na dan da ponovite kako je super igrica.

Comment

Ma koje vreme...sada je najteže početi, imaš mali budžet ..al vremenom sve to legne
                        Samo ako pogodis pocetak, pa zaradis pare, onda mozes posle dobro da kombinujes

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa i nisam se baš proslavila prošle godine sa početkom... em sam napravila tim za nekoliko minuta pred zajključavanje AO, em Novak propo, em me starac uništio..pa nastavio da uništava ... ali žene me izvukle polako, malo mlade nade, malo ušla u fazon i tako 620+ mesto na kraju od ne znam koiko hiljada i nije bilo tako loše.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Je li moguce otvoriti novu temu za fantasy chat? Koliko vidim projavi se po neki komentar tu I tamo niz mora svadje oko suicide-a

Comment

• Sta je bilo s bodovanjem? necete valjda radi mene da promijenite sistem koji ste drzali godinama?

Lijep pozdrav, El Vlad
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bodovanje nije interesantna tema.

Comment

Working...
                                X