• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koliko je nesrecan ovaj Berdih
    a i vala, sa onakvom ocajnom majicom, nije ni cudo sto je izgubio

shminka, vuci dubl do kraja
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Da, da a igrao na Novaka

Meni je super outfit Berde, nadam se da će celu šljaku tako
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• I ja se nadam, pa neka gubi u 2.,3. kolu, za bolje nije

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zasto Djokovica shminka?

Comment

• Ide i od mene Nole, 99%
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
              Zasto Djokovica shminka?
              Da prepise raja

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                Zasto Djokovica shminka?
                neće on u finale

Comment

• Jok, nego ce vremesni Svajcarac.
                  It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                  It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• ne kontam kako niko ne uzima povredu zgloba za ozbiljno...ako ga to muči, nema se on šta ovdje sa Rafom ganjati

a vremešni Švajcarac ga dobi prije 2 mjeseca, pa me ubi...neće opet

Comment

• Pa sa Rafom će da se ganja u finalu
                        sigpic

Comment

• off
                          ubacen nov smajli
                          /off

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• off na off

Baš se pitam što ti je toliko trebalo.
                            sigpic

Comment

• ma stalno zaboravim, a odavno hocu da ubacim i taj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Shminka zna nesto sto niko od nas ne zna ?!?

Spoiler
                                Ne zna cak ni Banjac

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X