Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Regular Season 2013/14 (raspored, sastavi ekipa, analize...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broutard:

Sources: Cavs shopping Dion Waiters. They've spoken w/Chi, NYK & Philly. No deal imminent. Waiters is open to being traded.
    Sources: Cavs' targets 4 Waiters - Shumpert (NYK), Deng (Chi), Evan Turner (Philly)
    Rumors of Waiters/Kyrie fight R false. Instead Waiters & Tristan Thompson had intense argument but were separated b4 it became a fight

Comment

Neka nose Deng-a.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Poor Cleveland. Ocekivalo se dosta od njih ove sezone, ali sta ces kad imas hodajuce staklo na poziciji centra i mega bust rookie-a. Ni ove godine ne vidim PO za njih.
        sigpic

Comment

Ali, Anthony Bennett... Je l' dao on neki kos od pocetka sezone? Pogledao sam boxscore Cavs-a jedno 7-8 puta ove sezone, uvek je bio na 0.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

25% za dva za krilnog centra, kakva sramota. 9-42 sut iz igre.
            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Meni je onaj McLemore posebna prica. Lik satro neki suter i atleta, dodje pogodi trojku, a onda baci 3 airball-a. Sto kaze komentator Suns-a kad su igrali protiv njih, cesto izgleda kao da u zivotu loptu u ruke nije uzeo.
              sigpic

Comment

Generalno gledano, samo 2 rookie-a igraju nesto i to MCW i Oladipo, eventualno mozda jos McLemore. Od ostatka se bas niko nije izdvojio. Veoma slaba godina.

EDIT: @T-Snell Ja sam ga gledao par puta doduse kratko i nije mi delovao lose, sad verovato je i on truba kao i ostatak.
                Last edited by colke995; 27-11-13, 23:19.
                sigpic

Comment

Neverovatno los draft. Noel doduse nije zaigrao jos, jedino Oladipo i MCW valjaju, ostalo obican krs.

Zato sledeci jak kao crna zemlja. Ben McLemore zvani Ray Allen pred pocetak draft-a.
                  sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Olynyk je odigrao par utakmica dobro, ali poceo da se vucara sa povredom i evo zadjne 2 tekme nije igrao. Moze od njega da bude nesto, ali glavna udarna snaga pod kosem ce opet biti Sully.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Кид кажњен са 50.000$ због оног просипања.
                      Arise, Serbia!
                      You fell asleep long ago,
                      And have lain in the dark.
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• NBA ‏@NBA 15m
                        Just Announced: @KingJames (29ppg) of the @MiamiHEAT & @KDTrey5 (27ppg, 12rpg) of the @okcthunder named Players of the Week.
                        NBA ‏@NBA 12m
                        Just Announced: @Pacers Coach Frank Vogel (15-1) & @trailblazers Coach Terry Stotts (13-3) named Coaches of the Month for November.

Comment

• D WADE!!!Dwyane Wade's all-time blocks!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kg9C-8EJZE
                          Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• NBA @NBA 8m
                            Just Announced: @MCW1 of the @Sixers & @BenMcLemore of the @SacramentoKings named @Kia NBA Rookies of the Month.

NBA @NBA 19m
                            Just Announced: @Paul_George24 of the @Pacers & @KDTrey5 of the @okcthunder named @Kia NBA Players of the Month.

Comment

• cuj ben meklmor ruki mjeseca...onda znas koliko su ovi ostali bili losi...

Comment

• Bio bi Burke ruki meseca da se ranije oporavio

Comment

Working...
                                X