Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Regular Season 2013/14 (raspored, sastavi ekipa, analize...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nedovic i Kuzmic u Razvojnoj ligi

Comment

Bolje da se vrate u Evropu...

Comment

Ne, nije.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Jeste,da ce vise napredovati tamo,ali bi vise imali minuta u Evropi,ovako,bice im tesko da izbore minutazu pored onih zveri tamo...

Comment

GSW su bar poznati po tome sto nemaju problem da pruze sansu mladim igracima. Ali isto tako Jackson gotivi da ih malo posalje u razvojnu ligu, pa ako napreduju i zasluze vecu minutazu - dobice je.

Faking Bazemore je prosle godine bio neki faktor, zasto ne bi mogli Nedovic i Kuzmic?

Comment

Samo on neka napreduje,trebace nam na SP

Comment

Odgovor Nemanje na danasnje navode medija

Nemanja Nedovic ‏@nedovic1624 26m
                Kakva bre razvojna liga?! Samo smo odradili jedan trening sa njima jer su juce trenirali u nasoj hali...

Comment

Srpsko novinarstvo
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Trey Burke is available to play tonight for Jazz V. New Orleans.
                    Ajde sine, pocni da se sprdas

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s
                      Philadelphia has waived Kwame Brown and Darius Morris, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Comment

THIS JUST IN: Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose's surgery will take place on Monday in Chicago.
                        sigpic

Comment

The West is dominating the East 42-17 overall and 18-1 in the past eight days.
                          Nije da nije ocekivano, ali bas ovoliko..

If Rose decides to reattach the meniscus – usually the route taken by young players – he's expected to miss the rest of the regular season. To clip off the meniscus is a riskier long-term issue, but could have Rose back in one to two months.
                          Sources said Rose likely will opt to have the meniscus reattached, which would be better for the long-term but sideline him longer.
                          Ko zna.. sta bi fanovi Bullsa ovde voleli da izabere?

Comment

I ta jedna pobeda u poslednjih 8 dana je ona nasa nad Minnesotom

Comment

Ne pamtim nikad tuzniji Istok(vec sada se nazire finale Indijana-Majami), ekipa poput Sansa koja je po rosteru medju najslabijim ekipama na Zapadu bi se tamo borila za PO i to mislim do kraja sezone bili u igri za tako nesto .Isto vazi i za NO(vise mislim na to da bi se borili za PO, nego sto imaju slab sastav kao Sansi), ovako obe ekipe sigurno nece da budu blizu PO.

Comment

Realno je to finale očekivano i pre nego što je počela sezona. Sad sa odsustvom Derika, to je gotova priča. Stvarno je istok nikad tužniji.
                                Originally posted by Brajkula
                                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Working...
                                X