This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
    Bit ce sigurno blizi nego sada, nisu ni ova trojica masine...borbu protiv godina niko nije dobio
    Haas jeste
    link

Comment

• I on posustaje

Comment

• Blizi ce biti, ali ce oni i tada moci da tempiraju formu za 7-8 turnira u sezoni. A oni i na 70% su bolji od njega, to smo vidjeli dosta puta ove godine. S' tim sto mislim da on nikad nece fizicki moci da prati, kao Gasquet i Nishikori uostalom.
        sigpic

Comment

• Moguce...ali ko zna sta ce se desiti u narednih 4-5 godina....mozda mu se poklope neke stvari

Comment

• Paireu fali FH, Milos ako nastavi ovako mogao bi da bude sila, Bernard nikad nece biti posvecen koliko bi trebalo, Dimitrov nema glavu i fizicku spremu, Janowicz je pretendent ali rame i ledja koliko ce izdrzati pitanje je.
            Delbonis ce mozda eksplodirati, Sock bi svakako morao. Donskoy ima lijepe udarce
            sigpic

Comment

• Овог јутра:
              sigpic

Comment

• Tommy iskusno utekao Vladanu

Comment

• sta se desava sa Delpom?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Bolestan

Nek on zagine uvijek na turniru 500 serije pred masterse

Comment

• Preokrenuce on ovo, vec je na dobrom putu.
                      Nije mu ni prvi ni posljednji put da ovako zabusava.

Comment

• srecom pa igra protiv Kolija
                        ajde Delpo, ti mi igras finale na draw challenge-u

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Polufinale, Stan je u finalu

Jo dobio Andujara 6-3 6-2...igra daleko od dobre...Kei bi mogao i do 1/4 ovdje

Andujar stvarno ne bi smio biti ovako los na tvrdoj podlozi...jedan je od rijetkih igraca koji se idalje muci na podlogama mimo sljake
                          Last edited by shminka; 09-10-13, 08:19.

Comment

• Donju polovinu žreba ste potrefili, kod gornje od trećeg kola crveno.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                              Donju polovinu žreba ste potrefili, kod gornje od trećeg kola crveno.
                              u pravu si, Simon mi se crveni

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Čarli vezao 15 poena na servisu

Comment

Working...
                                X