X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 minuta 6-3,nije lose sto se brzine tice

Comment

• Osim Novaka niko nema petlju da izadje iz kompleksa.
      Kao bajagi skeniraju moguce protivnike.
      sigpic

Comment

• Zrijeb mu je prelak, zasto sad Federer nije kod njega
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Zrijeb mu je prelak, zasto sad Federer nije kod njega
          Kako mislis prelak?

Pa Djokovic nema nikoga osim Federera koji svi znamo u kakavoj je formi?

Nadal ima,Wawrniku,Raonica,Delpa,Berdiha,inaf

Comment

• Niko ga ne moze dobiti od njih. Trebali su da budu ljudi koji stvarno vjeruju da ga mogu dobiti.
            sigpic

Comment

• Na ovakvoj podlozi i Rafa koji nije u TOP formi,ja to sigurno necu uzeti zdravo za gotovo

Comment

• Takvi ne postoje.
                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Cincy je mozda bio brz, ali mu se spin primao, sad toga nema, a nema igraca do finala koji ga moze dobiti.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Cincy je mozda bio brz, ali mu se spin primao, sad toga nema, a nema igraca do finala koji ga moze dobiti.
                    shminka se ne slaze
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Stan Nadala može dobiti jedino ako potonji uzme stonoteniski reket. A i to je pitanje.
                      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                        Stan Nadala može dobiti jedino ako potonji uzme stonoteniski reket. A i to je pitanje.
                        kad te shminka banuje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A i on baš zna izabrati za kog da navija.

Comment

• Uzivaj u igri GOATa Prle, ne bavi se coravim poslovima

Comment

• raspored za sutra

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/5014/op.pdf

Comment

• Vamos Nando

treba i Milosa izbaciti iz trke

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X