X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajde sracunaj caskom kolike su kvote.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ja vam predlazem Mancester i Neath, to mi je sigurnije, nego Lil i Porto.
      A Anzi nikako, Ruse preskacem uglavnom.

Comment

• ocemo da igramo zvezdu? ja tripujem da ce se bas napaliti a dobra je kvota
        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Nikako desetkovanu Zvezdu iako mora da pobedi iako ce najverovatnije pobediti, neka...
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Mancester i Neath @2.17

Lil i Porto @2.40

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
            sigpic
            RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
            - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Jebem mu mater, onda je to to... Ja ako naletim slucajno do sutra na nesto mozda promenimo, al' u principu to je to.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                Jebem mu mater, onda je to to... Ja ako naletim slucajno do sutra na nesto mozda promenimo, al' u principu to je to.
                Samo jos da se dogovorimo sta cemo ako padnemo? Mislim, ja cu opet ispasti konj, a od Ponedeljka cu da ulazem karinu!

sigpic
                - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Dajte to sto igrate,tek sada dodje,i ja cu sta god bilo igram to,bolje tako,nego da ja sastavljam
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by manda View Post
                    Dajte to sto igrate,tek sada dodje,i ja cu sta god bilo igram to,bolje tako,nego da ja sastavljam
                    Igramo dva tiketa.

1. Mancester 2, Neath 1, @2.17
                    2. Lil 1, Porto 2, @2.40

sigpic
                    - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Singl :

Real Madrid - Barcelona 2/2 @ 5.20
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Sta je Neath?
                        sigpic
                        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by manda View Post
                          Sta je Neath?
                          +1
                          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Velsani ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Velsani ;)
                              Gdje njih iskopaste

Ali igram ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

• Predlazem da preskocite Velsane ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X