This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
    Koliko je 1 i 3+? Da singliram ako je preko 2.
    Samo 1.60
    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• U kojoj kladionici je 1,6?

Comment

• U Balkan Betu.
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ja moram spiciti 1000 na Janka... Jednostavno imam osecaj da je ovo njegov turnir i da ce dobiti Berdych-a.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ja cu sutra probam
            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Odd - Valerenga 1 @ 2.30

Valerengi fale Fredrik Stoor, Yssouf Kone, Stefan Strandberg i Freddy dos Santos, dok je Odd gotovo kompletan i u proslom kolu su konacno prekinuli los niz pobedom. Ljudi iz Norveske ocekuju da oslabljena odbrana Valerenge veceras popusti i da Odd veze dve pobede.

Ja cu ovo najverovatnije singlirati, a vi dajte materijal za combo, moram do kladionice jos malo!

Evo za pocetak Altach 1 sto je rekao Indigo.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Bellinzona 1, Tsonga 1...

Comment

• Dule, nemoj se ljutiti, al' Svajcarce nikad ne stavljam na tiket jer namestaju kao nezdravi.
                  Tsonga moze, mada su mnogo sitne kvote.

Za sada:

Altach 1
                  Jo 1
                  sigpic

Comment

• Andrea H2

Comment

• Moze i Nemacka - Turska under?

Come on ljudi, ukljucujte se.

EDIT: Nemam ja kod mene u Tasu hendikep na tenis.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Altach 1
                        Odd 1x
                        Kalsrue 1
                        Legia 1
                        Benfika 2

za sve novce

Comment

• To je prijateljska, prijateljske nikad ne igram, svasta se tu desava

Onda cistu dvojku na Andreu?

Comment

• TNS - bala town 1-1 @1.60
                            It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Dule, sta ima da se desava i ne desava, pa igramo na poene jbt.
                              Moze, TNS - Bala Town 1-1.

Altach 1
                              Tsonga 1
                              TNS 1-1
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kod nas je 1,45 da ce Wawrinka uzeti set,to uopste nije lose,ako nemas hendikepe onda mozda imas da nece Fish uzeti 2:0
                                Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

Working...
                                X