The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ja cu danas samo tenis,mada ce to da se igra sutra ali nema veze.
      Karlovic,Gulbis,Stakovski,Dolgopolov,Ivanovic H1
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
        Rusija - Srbija 0-2 ili Nemacka - Brazil 3+?
        Ja bih i jedno i drugo preskocio,ali mislim da ces prije pogoditi Srbiju 0-2 ;)

Comment

• Nista, ja danas necu tenis, imam vec Isner-a koji treba da zavrsi i tu 2500, a dosta lepih fudbalskih meceva, tako da cu se bazirati na prijateljske.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Uplatio sam ljudi, nisam mogao vise da cekam... Dolaze mi ortaci na rostilj za nekih sat vremena...
            Ja cu pratiti za to vreme kretanje kvota i ako izadje neki tip postavljam posto verujem da vecina jos nije igrala.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Izgleda nista za danas.Ovaj mi nista ne javlja.Slao sam mu SMS,ne odgovara.

Mario Kempes:"Real Madrid can beat Barcelona, but they can never play as good as Barcelona."

Comment

• Sta mislite?
                Albania-CG 1x
                BiH-Grcka 1x
                Brazil-SA 1x
                ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bone collector View Post
                  Sta mislite?
                  Albania-CG 1x
                  BiH-Grcka 1x
                  Brazil-SA 1x
                  ?
                  Zasto Albanija 1x?Ja mislim da je to x2 ili cista dvojka.

Comment

• Pa ne znam,u gostima su ih dobili poslednji put,kod kuce igraju jako tvrdo i cuo sam da imaju jako dobre navijace,a crnogorcima ne igra Vucinic,ko ce tamo dati gol? kontao sam 0-0..

Comment

• Na kraju nije bilo nista za danas.Ako bude sutra,javljam.

Mario Kempes:"Real Madrid can beat Barcelona, but they can never play as good as Barcelona."

Comment

• dosli verdasco i isner...napokon ja i t-mac da uzmemo neke pare
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Stakhovsky me zajeb'o, igrao sam prvi set 10+ i bacio crvenu, dakle u poslednjih 2 dana, u minusu sam 3000, izgleda da mi treba pauza

Comment

• Bravo,da neko dobije barem ;)
                            sigpic
                            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Po jedan par na svim tiketima...
                              Oni Albanci i Crnogorci nisu dali vise od 2 gola na tekmi 10 godina i sad su nasli. Nista, dace Bog da me Honduras nocas izvadi.

Btw, i danasnji tenis dubl sam pogodio, al' som nisam odigrao, tako da ako nista imaju od mene koristi oni koji igraju tenis na velike pare.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kipar dodje 3-2, T-Mac sta jos imas na tom tiketu gde ti je Honduras?
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...
                                X