• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 348 20/Španjolska-J.Koreja 10.08. 23:55 1 1.25

2 323 Turska-Estonija 10.08. 20:30 1 1.25

3 4032 TN/Cilic M.-Del Potro J. (.. 10.08. 21:05 2 1.45

4 560 Wozniacki C.-Vinci R. 10.08. 19:00 1 1.20

5 4310 20/Brazil-S.Arabija (sp) 10.08. 23:55 1 1.40

Ulog: 20.00 Ukupna kvota: 3.81 Dobitak na tiketu: 76.13 KM Broj izabranih parova: 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Fedex, imas na prethodnoj stranici one moje 4, tamo su i Juzna i CG 0-2, tako da ce to biti jedan dubl na 1000 sigurno!
      E sad na drugu hiljadarku kontam sta da igram, Indigov Honduras, one druge moje dve ili sto izbaci Phenom. Cekamo...

EDIT: Pogledajte ovo!

We have to note that its ''Ramadan'' in Morroco, the national team will play without having drink any water or eat anything since 4am.(to 7.30pm) that's a huge handicap.

U pitanju je mec Senegal - Maroko!
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Valja probati Venecuelu, sve nikad cuo igraci (bar za mene). Pogledajte!

Squad of Venezuela:

Porteros: Eduardo Lima, José Contreras y Rafa Romo; en la defensa estarán Andrés Sánchez, Alexander González, Jhon Chancellor, Wilker Ángel, William Díaz, José Granados y Rohel Briceno.

En el mediocampo figuran Ángel Flores, Arles Flores, Arquímedes Figuera, Juan Guerra, Mauricio Parra, Ángel Chourio, Diomar Díaz, Jesús Lugo y Víctor García; así como los delanteros Fernando Aristiguieta, Josef Martínez, Yonathan Del Valle y Manuel Arteaga.

Ajde Phenom smiluj se da se probudis pre 8 uvece...
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ko mu kaze xD
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Pa rekoh ja za Venecuelu sve neki levaci, mada nije lose ni ubaciti ovaj Senegal...ovi su iznemogli
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Znaci za sada imamo:

Honduras - Venezuela 1 @ 2.3

South Africa - Burkina Faso 1 @ 1.70!
              Russia - Serbia 0-2 @ 1.65
              Albania - Montenegro 0-2@ 1.60
              Germany - Brasil 3+ @ 1.75

I Senegal - Morroco 1 @ 2.00!

EDIT: Moj prvi tiket je Juzna i CG 0-2 na hiljadu!
              sigpic

Comment

• Treba probati od tenisa Pecnera 1 protiv Karlovica.Kvota 1,65.Juce sam ga pogodio na 3,10 protiv Simona.
                Evo vidjoh pad kvote na Bosance protiv Grcke sa 2,4 na 2,20

Comment

• Nemojte se kladiti na nase , ne igra nam dosta igraca , a Grci nisu bas za baciti , mislim kako hocete , ali onda neki manji ulog probajte .
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                    Nemojte se kladiti na nase , ne igra nam dosta igraca , a Grci nisu bas za baciti , mislim kako hocete , ali onda neki manji ulog probajte .
                    Ok,necu...Nego sam vidio pad kvote na Bosnu,pa rekoh da probam ;)

Comment

• spain - south korea 1 - 1.3
                      brazil - s.arabia 1 - 1.3
                      delpo - cilic - 1 - 1.35
                      wozniacki - vinci 1 - 1.2
                      monfils - bogomolov 1 - 1.25
                      kvota 3.4 ulozio 800din

stosur - wozniak 2 - 2.4
                      federer - pospils manje gem 18.5 - 1.85
                      safarova - halep 1 - 1.55
                      juzna afrika - burkina faso 1 - 1.65
                      kvota 11 ulozio 200
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Evo jos jedno obavestenje: Cuprys - Moldova 1 @1.85
                        Selektor Moldavije je pozvao 5 novih igraca koji do sada nisu igrali...
                        Moldavija dugo nikog nije dobila na gostovanjima...
                        There's something wrong with me chemically
                        Something wrong with me inherently
                        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands
                        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Da, a Kipar igra samo sa igracima iz domace lige, al' opet koliko li njih ima van domovine. Ne verujem da je broj veci od 5...

Idem sve vise ka tome da drugi tiket bude Honduras i da odigram jos jedan cisto iz razonode sa svim ovim parovima.
                          Cekam Phenoma do 3 i 15, ne mogu vise od toga.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Rusija - Srbija 0-2 ili Nemacka - Brazil 3+?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ovo druga,ali najbolje ni jedno
                              sigpic
                              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Ma nasi 0-2, vrlo moguce i 0-1.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X