Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da li ce prosiriti ovu stavku o trajanju meca prije polufinala...barem do 8 sati

Comment

• Ima li nekih para u ovoj zajebanciji od igre
      sigpic

Comment

• Ne vidim uopšte tu stavku o trajanju meča, a francuski mi nije jača strana Daj neka neko sazna pravila ovako sam kao Alisa u zemlji čuda.

Ne dirajte ono kraj budgeta i credita 50, mada to nikome neće ni pasti na pamet da dira. Upravo sam to napravio i završio u minusu 150 da bih dobio bonus od 50, ekonomičnost Da mi je bar trebalo tih 50, moram naučiti Francuski Sa ovim sam završio fantasy a da nije ni počeo, treba i to znati

Comment

• Bilo je bas tesko naci pravila, pise RULES

GAME PURPOSE
          You must select a team of max 6 players for each round of the Roland Garros tournament and win a maximum of points depending on their real-life results in the tournament!
          START OF THE GAME
          You can play with all the participants in the group ROLAND-GARROS 2013 or create your own private group to play with your friends. You'd then benefit from a private ranking and a private forum. You can join several groups with the same team.
          TEAM LINE-UP
          Your team will be constituted of male and female players participating to the 2013 Roland Garros tournament (female and male single). To constitute your team, you're allocated a fixed budget in Stars for each round of the tournament
          Each player (men single/ women single) has a value in Stars as set up based ont is ATP/WTA ranking and you can freely spend your budget in stars by selecting the number of players and the split between male/female players that you wish.
          When you're selecting a player, your budget in stars will decrease depending on the corresponding value of the player. However, you can change your mind, release the player and get back your stars by clicking on the red cross, so long as such player has not been called up to the court for his/her game.
          Warning: you must line-up your team for each round of the Tournament

POINTS TO WIN
          Each player brings you points that are set out depending on the gap of (ATP/WTA) ranking against his/her opponent of the day. The riskier it is, the more succesful you will be! The "Win" points are obviously only earned if your player wins his/her game! Take risks......carefully!
          Some players benefit from an "Outsider bonus" for each set won. These points are earned after each set won, even if the player ends up losing the game. In the event of a win these points are added to the "Win" points! Jackpot!
          Carefully choose the Number 1 of your team : his/her points will be doubled! Furthermore, 2 questions will be asked on his/her game: "will he/she win all the sets of his/her game" and "what will be the duration of the game".
          From the round of 16, all points to win will be doubled!
          RANKING/PRIZES
          For each round, you will be ranked depending on the amount of points from your players and your answers. A general ranking will allow you to see those who have accumulated the most points since the beginning of the game.
          Players with the most points will be at the top of the rankings. If two players have the same amount of points, the one who will have earn the most points on the questions on the Number 1 will be put on top. If on one particular round, the players are still equal, the one with the most points from the beginning of the game will be put on top! If 2 or more players are still competing for a prize at this stage despite the above rules, a lottery will be organised to separate the players!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• tek sd videh kako je noto nazvao svoj tim

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jesmo svi trebali da nazovemo tim SK Forum? Ja se nisam uopste logovala sa tim niti sifru pisala, valjda sam preko linka, nemam pojma sta sam napravila

Comment

• Ne moramo, ali smosvi u okviru te grupe

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mora li preko fba?
                  Dajte mi link da ne tragam
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dje je opcija da se promijeni jezik?
                    sigpic

Comment

• U Mon compte, desno pre zelene lampice za sign off.

Comment

• Ko koristi chrome, pojavice mu se opcija da mu se preveda cela strana. Tako je barem meni.

Comment

• Zavisi , ja sam stavio u podesavanjima da mi ne prevodi nista

Comment

• Zahvaljujem
                            Potroseno samo 133 kredita i imacu sve pogodjene, majstor
                            sigpic

Comment

• O cemu vi pricate, kakav prevod, pa sve je na engleskom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Zahvaljujem
                                Potroseno samo 133 kredita i imacu sve pogodjene, majstor
                                Kad nema ko da te hvali, ti preuzmi stvar u svoje ruke Vladan style

Comment

Working...
                                X