Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serie A 2013/2014 - (diskutovanje i komentarisanje utakmica uzivo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valentinik Rossifumi View Post
    ako ovaj nesrecnik ne dobije otkaz veceras ugrozen je opstanak, potpuno ozbiljno to mislim
    Ne zajebavaj i ti sad Ja da ih vodim ostali bi u ligi. Nisi ozbiljan.
    sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Originally posted by Condition23 View Post
      Ne zajebavaj i ti sad Ja da ih vodim ostali bi u ligi. Nisi ozbiljan.
      a dobro preuvelicavam malo ali sramota velika, njemu igra Bonera ispred Meksesa i Ramija, Rami po njemu nije dovoljno spreman a covek trenira vec nzm koliko, 2 meseca sa ekipom?

tacno znam sta sledi, izjava kako nije bilo srece na osnovu one stative i precke u finisu, a to sto mu je pre toga ekipa koja nije dala gol na prethodne 4 utakmice spakovala 4 komada to nema veze... i ocekujem da ce ostati na klupi do kraja sezone, vise se isplati izgubiti sluzbeno 3:0 od Atletika u LS, bice manja razlika ubedjen sam u to
      VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Domeniko Berardi i Klaudio Markizio, ajde Klaudio pljuni lepo hejterima u usta, nego nemoj puno da pljuneš ok su to ljudi, nego ne znaju, dakle odmeri...

Jer ja sam Klaudio Markizio !

Comment

• Kakav panj

Comment

• Marchisio svako pola godine go
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Kako brat Marka poljubi grb kada ga zabode, kakva veličina, uvek ljubav prema klubu nikada plaćenik !

Comment

• Kuzmanović ima da dobije upalu od dizanja ruku... Sad kad razmislim i ne čudi mnogo onaj penal protiv Gane. Vidi se da Macari ima poverenje u njega, starter 3 meča zaredom i dobio minute u Derbi de la Madonina.

Ni prvi ni zadnji Inter nije kome je poništen čist gol zbog ofsajda.
                IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Najodvratnija ekipa ovaj Kijevo. A i Inter slab.

Comment

• Prekaljeni piči u Fiorentinu

Alessandro Matri has been confirmed by Mauro Tassotti as set to undergo a medical at Fiorentina, as he draws closer to leaving Milan.

The striker is seen as the subject of a loan agreement between the two clubs to the end of the season, after a difficult first half of the season at San Siro and amid La Viola’s current striker shortage.

On from seeing Andrea Petagna return to the Rossoneri from his loan at Sampdoria, the 29-year-old has today been confirmed by interim Coach Mauro Tassotti as set to formalise his switch out to Florence.

“Matri will undergo the medical tests at Fiorentina,” Tassotti told reporters today.

“Petagna has returned and we have Pazzini back tomorrow. [Milan] are well covered in attack.”

Those tests could take place this evening and into tomorrow morning, as reports indicate that by then Fiorentina could reach agreement with Matri on contractual terms.

Comment

• Ode veliki majstor u Fiorentinu.

Ballon d'Or za 2013.

Spoiler
                      Last edited by Rossonero; 14-01-14, 14:16.

Comment

• Samo ću napisati da su Parma i Atalanta dobili penale za vikend, tako da sada ostaju samo Inter i Kjevo...
                        IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Još jedan mladi Italijan polako počinje da privlači pažnju vodećih klubova lige, mladi Daniele Baseli ozbiljno na meti Juventusa ali u trku se uključuje i Napoli

Marino confirms Napoli's Baselli interest

Atalanta director Pierpaolo Marino has confirmed that Napoli are interested in signing youngster Daniele Baselli.

The 21-year-old midfielder is being hotly-tipped as one of the most exciting prospects in Italy, and the Dea sporting chief has revealed that Partenopei President Aurelio De Laurentiis has spoken with him about the lad.

“Baselli is the sort of player who likes to build an attack,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“His characteristics remind me of Hamsik. We’re not putting him on the market, but De Laurentiis has asked me about him in a few meetings.

“We haven’t talked about costs, but it’s clear that they’re following him.”

Di Marzio :A lunch to evaluate possible market scenarios. Paratici meets Pierpaolo Marino, on the plate Baselli and Zappacosta. The two players owned Atalanta (Zappacosta in half with the Avellino) very interested to Juventus for the future. The contacts are there, the discussion is open. Today already the second meeting between the leaders of the two companies after the one last week. Juve program in the future, with Baselli and Zappacosta in the team?
                          Ovaj Zapakosta već jednom nogom u Juventusu. Inače, i Nemac Kempf bi trebalo da dođe ove zime, dečko koji je bio blizu prošlo leto ali nas je odbio jer je smatrao da je za njega da minute traži u Frankfurtu nego u našoj Primaveri, no tu se prevario jer je do polusezone dobio samo jednom priliku i to sa klupe, dok je u LE bio starter isto jednom.

Comment

• Borinijeva čka, meni malo žnaru ali je zgodna, vidi se da se trudi

http://www.tuttosport.com/foto/gossi...i+Fabio+Borini

Comment

• Odlicna je zna mali sta mu treba
                              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Suva šminka moj brat Matri, napokon boja dresa koja će da mu legne uz ličnost

stiže im i Anderson

Anderson in Florence ahead of move

Brazilian midfielder Anderson has been spotted in Florence ahead of his move from Manchester United to Fiorentina.

Despite reports that there may be issues surrounding his work permit, the 25-year-old was seen leaving Peretola airport earlier this evening, heading straight for a medical with the Viola.

It is suggested that Vincenzo Montella’s men will sign the former Porto man on an initial loan until the end of the season before having the option of signing him outright for €6m.

Comment

Working...
                                X