• Show
Clear All

• Evans je za Tomica izmislio tenis

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Kako mi je drago, ovog Tomica ne mogu da podnesem
      лик је пљунути Мирослав Клосе...

Comment

• Juuu Vika stvarno igra u kompletu kao za trening.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ko uzme Viki game-sampion!

Comment

• Dodig unistava Davidenka, vodi vec 4:0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Fed rece u intervjuu "i will play Querrey next round" al mozda ipak njet
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Nezvanicni dvoranski prvak svijeta

Svanulo mu nakon Sarajeva

Comment

• Federer do Rafe ustvari igra challenger

Comment

• Od koga je sve gubio ove godine, to i nije neka uteha

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Federeru treba sisanje opet Svidja mi se onaj imidz iz Rima
                      link

Comment

• kakvo crno sisanje
                        taman mu je lepo porasla kosa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gledam ga veceras i bas mi je meden bio, kao u najboljim (citaj mladjim) danima
                          in another life
                          I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Daje intervju za ESPN, i jedva ceka nocnu sesiju sa Rafom...e pa ja ne cekam.Ali kada veceras caruje tviterom mogao bi i US openom
                            sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Ova podloga ce u nocnom programu biti sporija od RGa

Comment

• A i odskace prilicno u pm...Fedal na spoljne terene...
                                sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X