X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nisu, nego Nadal i FEd su QF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

US Open Tennis ‏@usopen 12s

.@RafaelNadal and @rogerfederer are in the same quarter. #usopen

Ovo se stima da bi igrali Nadal i Roger jer znaju da ne mogu do SF
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
        Projected QFs: Djokovic-del Potro, Murray-Berdych, Ferrer-Gasquet, Federer-Nadal. Fedal could have first ever USO match in QF.
        Otkud sad ovo kad je malopre bilo da su Novak i Roger u istoj cetvrtini? Ovde se ne zna ko pije a ko placa.
        Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Navras View Post
          Federer i Novak u qf.
          ???

Comment

Projected QFs: Djokovic-del Potro, Murray-Berdych, Ferrer-Gasquet, Federer-Nadal.

Nadal je vec u finalu.

Comment

ipak je ova druga verzija, posto je to sa zvanicnog tviter naloga USO-a

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52s
                #USOpen draw projected top half R16s: Djokovic-Fognini, Haas-del Potro, Murray-Almagro, Wawrinka-Berdych.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

top half R16s: Djokovic-Fognini, Haas-del Potro, Murray-Almagro, Wawrinka-Berdych.

Comment

Del Potro je trenutno teži rival od Federera, pa ako Novak prođe to onda na Mareja, mislim da teže nije moglo za završnicu turnira!
                    * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                    * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                    NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
                      ???

draw projected top half R16s: Djokovic-Fognini, Haas-del Potro, Murray-Almagro, Wawrinka-Berdych.
                      Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

ali uzmite sa rezervom, svako tvituje svoj zreb

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 8s
                        #USOpen draw bottom half projected R16s: Gasquet-Raonic, Janowicz-Ferrer, Federer-Nishikori, Isner-Nadal.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

half projected R16s: Gasquet-Raonic, Janowicz-Ferrer, Federer-Nishikori, Isner-Nadal.

Comment

Koja zbrka bog te ..

Comment

Blaga konfuzija kao i uvek.. ali zato @PseudoFed ima sjajnu fotku
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Ništa meni ovdje nije jasno dok ne vidim kompletan žrijeb ništa ne kontam
                                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Working...
                                X