• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
    Bez provokacija Djavoli, ali....

Moja zvani wreckling ball
    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Idi bre spodobo više iz Manchestera, sprdaju se sa nama kao da smo osrednji klub

Comment

• Paul Scholes delivers attack on Arsenal's lack of character and discipline

He said: “It was a typical week for Arsenal. For one reason or another players just seem to go missing.
        “The Artetas, the Cazorlas, Rosickys, and Özil as well, although I know he’s not played for a bit, it seems like they go on the pitch with no discipline. It’s almost as if they say: ‘you four, five midfielders, go out there do what you want. Try and score a goal, a few little nice one-twos, a bit of tippy-tappy football. Don’t bother running back’.
        “I don’t know if that’s what the manager does, it just seems that way. They just seem to be midfield players with no discipline. There are no leaders, there’s no Patrick Vieira, there’s no (Tony) Adams, there’s no Martin Keown.

Sometimes, as a midfield player, when you’re up against it you have to say: ‘look, just come in here, sit beside me for five or 10 minutes and just try to stop the flow of attack’. These, they go 2-0 down, they just carry on what they are doing: ‘We’ll have a little walk upfield, lose the ball, play a nice little one-two and not even bother sprinting back’ – and you wonder why they are in the position they are in.
        Jack Wilshere, he came on the scene and what a top player he looked, but he’s never really gone on. He needs people like Vieira to take him to the next level. His development, he doesn’t look any better now than he did at 17.”
        Surovu istinu rekao Scholes.

Videh da je Batica okacio u Arsenal temi, ali s obzirom da je video skinut, evo re-upload.
        Last edited by Freshman; 26-03-14, 13:23.
        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Bacary Sagna has been offered a three-year deal by Manchester City and he will consider whether to become the latest Arsenal player to move between the clubs in the summer. The 31-year-old full-back remains locked in contractual stand-off with Arsenal, his club since 2007 and his current terms are set to expire in June, making him a free agent. The Guardian
          Tradicija se nastavlja.
          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Nek ide ko ga jebe. Samo se nadam da ce doci napokon jedan bek koji zna centrirati. Eno Corchia se nudi
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Comment

• #LFC: Mignolet, Flanagan, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge #SSN
                #SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Dossena, Brown, O'Shea (c), Vergini, Cattermole, Bridcutt, Giaccherini, Altidore, Wickham.
                Dijamant Brendo opet danas, Sterling na klupi.
                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ал Сандрленд пика бункер, страшно, паркирали људи аутобус пред голом. Бравоооо Стиви мајстореееееееееее.
                  Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• UDRI !!!
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Gerrard
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Tako je Dzekiiiiiiiiiiiii......
                        I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Al' ga kapiten zabi... Nije moglo slađe protiv bunkeraša.
                          sigpic
                          Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                          don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Ovako to doktor radi..

[vine]MOJiiYEg7BL[/vine]

Comment

• Па вала могао је судија показати други жути Верђинију сад, кад малопре није хтео црвени за онај старт пре гола. Ал се провукао, мајке му га.
                              Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightbird View Post
                                Па вала могао је судија показати други жути Верђинију сад, кад малопре није хтео црвени за онај старт пре гола. Ал се провукао, мајке му га.
                                Mogao je komotno jer je imao za šta, ali očigledno da nije želio da Sunderland već nakon 1. dijela ostavi bez šansi. Samo se nadam da će zadržati ovakav kriterij i da neće zbog nekih gluposti lupati kartone, prije svega kapitenu koji se mora čuvati.

Nije loše krenuo Sunderland, skontali su da se nadigravati ne mogu, dok sa bunkericom imaju veće šanse za povoljan rezultat. Mogli bi da se nadigravaju, no tad im ne gine sudbina Cardiffa.
                                sigpic
                                Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                                don't support us when we win."

Comment

Working...
                                X