Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

E da, zaboravih da pitam, ko je ona cupava, zubata nakaza na klupi Hrvatske? #%d*
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=1286.msg147243#msg147243 date=1278709688]
      E da, zaboravih da pitam, ko je ona cupava, zubata nakaza na klupi Hrvatske? #%d*
      [/quote]
      Antonio Veic &($%WP+

Comment

Kakav je jbt, kao da ga je poplava izbacila... #%d*
        Jos kad pomislim da sam nekoliko puta igrao na njega na kladionici. &*#GI(]
        Lik 3 meseca kosu nije prao. *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Mozda dodje do meca Djokovic-Veic u nedelju *#AI&D
          Mislim na Marka $#^%RT
          sigpic

Comment

*T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
            sigpic

Comment

$%&RQa ^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(-

ko je bre ovo?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Videces sutra kad se bude igrao dubl. &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                Nisam ni ja danas gledao tenis, jesam Novakov prvi set, ali kad sam video ovog indijanca na klupi Hrvatske smejao sam se pola sata. *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                sigpic

Comment

Izgleda kao dabar u gacama &*#GI(] &*#GI(] *T_*@SR *T_*@SR da se ja pitam stavio bih mu kesu na glavu da ne plasi decu &*#GI(]
                  Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

ja se plasim da sutra gledam dubl &%@5w8&*

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

zar u dublu ne treba da igraju dva igraca koji se najbolje poznaju i razumeju? (%fsd%&j
                      zato bi trebalo da N.Djokovic-M.Djokovic sutra igraju za nas @R&}* h5g6k8 h5g6k8

Comment

Ali uslov je i da obojica znaju da igraju tenis $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1286.msg147240#msg147240 date=1278709187]
                          I ja mislim da nece da menjaju parove, nema razloga, a isto tako mislim da je Obradovic trebao da stavi Tipsarevica u singlu, a Troickog u dublu.
                          Dubl ionako drzi Ziki i bilo ko moze da igra uz njega, a Tipsarevic bi, makar po meni, mnogo bolje i mirnije odigrao meceve, tj. mislim da bi se bolje nosio sa pritiskom DC i cele atmosfere.
                          [/quote]Boki,duso,jel si citala ti onaj moj "mali" postic na prosloj stranici?! $#^%RT [quote author=bice link=topic=1286.msg147255#msg147255 date=1278712927]
                          Izgleda kao dabar u gacama &*#GI(] &*#GI(] *T_*@SR *T_*@SR da se ja pitam stavio bih mu kesu na glavu da ne plasi decu &*#GI(]
                          [/quote] *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR

Ali lik ume strasno da odigra...isto kao i Ivan Dodig...ne bi se ja sa njima zajebavao! $#^%RT al' u singlu...u dublu cemo ih razbucati! $#^%RT
                          Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Zašto numero uno ne igra? Kakvo je to rasturanje španaca?

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=1286.msg147263#msg147263 date=1278716944]
                              Boki,duso,jel si citala ti onaj moj "mali" postic na prosloj stranici?! $#^%RT
                              [/quote]

Jesam, sto? $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Francuzi odmah napravili brejk #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X