Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

Zbog njih (Cirque de Soleil) ne mozemo da izaberemo podlogu koju bi zeljeli,sljaku,tako da ispada da Francuzi biraju podlogu $#^%RT
    Sad su se svi nalozili da idu,a vjerovatno i ne prate tenis #%d*
    sigpic

Comment

qq $JS}|

Comment

Jesi li vidio juce plac i nevjericu,a onda radost i smijeh na kraju?Sjajno.
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1286.msg170960#msg170960 date=1284987400]
          Jesi li vidio juce plac i nevjericu,a onda radost i smijeh na kraju?Sjajno.
          [/quote]

Gde nismo..ono se ne da rechima iskazati i opisati...to samo nekolicina mozhe osetit'...

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1286.msg170957#msg170957 date=1284986594]
          Sad su se svi nalozili da idu,a vjerovatno i ne prate tenis #%d*
          [/quote]

Ma bagra odistinska! :.8-]
          “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
          Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Svi su plakali,svi!Koja je to emocija,koji naboj,svi kao jedan placu i nadaju se da ce koljeno biti dobro.I kako to biva obicno,kao u nekom filmskom klasiku,koljenu bi dobro,izdrazalo je! &8@^J
            sigpic

Comment

ma treba odma predati protiv francuza, ionako oni imaju monfisa &*#GI(]

Comment

Dobro je koleno,dobro je!Hvala Bogu i materi,dobro je!I josh ce da bidne dobro,pa neka..vala mu i bilo! &8@^J Izdrzhace pa makar se josh 'iljade suza isplakale...

[quote author=carter985 link=topic=1286.msg170966#msg170966 date=1284987734]
                ma treba odma predati protiv francuza, ionako oni imaju monfisa &*#GI(]
                [/quote]

Ja se ne bi' shalio time (&$E#
                “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Ne bi izdrazalo da nije bilo suza ja ti jemac!Od Notebook-a se nisam toliko isplakao //h*svb
                  sigpic

Comment

Nyman se sprda sa kolenom. 7&@%q
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=1286.msg170970#msg170970 date=1284987962]
                      [/quote]

&*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

Comment

[/quote]

fghj48d
                        Ne,ne...

Kako se neko mozhe sprdati time...sa takvom rechju...koleno //h*svb

Comment

Nymane ako si ironican to nije u redu.Pad je bio takav da bi Novak sigurno morao da preda,ali su suze vecine u Areni izvadile stvar,prije svih djevojcica i djevojaka,ali i mnogi muskarci su pustili suzu,musku,onu najtezu!Svi su bili kao jedan,svi su svoje misli i energiju usmjerili da koljeno ozdravi i ono je ozdravilo,iscijelilo.Pomoglo je i skandiranje,ne daj se Nole,a on se kao sto smo mogli i da vidimo nije dao!Herojski podvig!
                          sigpic

Comment

Stvarno Nymane to nikako nije u redu.
                            Pogledaj koliko se covek potresao, a ti se ovde zajebavas s tim... #%d*

Kuda ide ovaj svet, Boze... #%d*
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ni najmanje namere ironichne ja nemam!
                              Kako pred nechim takvim da vam dremam!
                              Najtezhe suze Arene to su bile!
                              (Ne bi mu pomogle ni kojekakve vile!)
                              Koleno,koleno,koleno,zashto si koleno?!-
                              vikali su svi,dok se ono samo ne isceli!

Comment

[quote author=Nyman link=topic=1286.msg170972#msg170972 date=1284988148]
                                [/quote]

fghj48d
                                Ne,ne...

Kako se neko mozhe sprdati time...sa takvom rechju...koleno //h*svb
                                [/quote]

Nymane, dobices ban ako nastavis da se sprdas sa kolenom (&$E#
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X