X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemelmans vodi uzima 1.set 6:1 protiv Laaksonena, ovo ce biti surovo
    Marej vec ima dupli brejk protiv Janga, Struff i Simon 3:2 bez brejka
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Evo ga Stefane lave

http://daviscup.tennis-live-scores.c...coreboard.html

Comment

• Ali nije live, BIH vec igra drugi mec, tj. Damir igra 3. set a ovde se zakucalo na 3.setu prvog meca

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• slaba konekcija u Zimbabveu

laganih 2-0 uz set količnik 6-0
          Last edited by shminka; 06-03-15, 14:02.

Comment

• Ajmo Viktore. Napred Srbija.

Comment

• Morace mnogo da se radi na forhendu jer kad ne mozes da izdrzis razmene na fh strani sa Troickim trebao bi biti zabrinut.
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Obojica numeju da udare fh

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Idemooo Viktore. Bravo Noleee.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                    Hvala ali snasao sam se vec. Mec je poceo u 15:05, a na rezultati je stajao u 14:00.
                    Mocni Joao razbija Jasinea sa 6-0 u prvom setu i nastavlja sa brejk u drugom i vodi sa 1-0.

Borna vraca brejk i sada je 3-2, ubedjen sam da je jaci od Troickog i da ovde od njega zavisi.
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Slucajno nadjoh strim za mec Rumunija-Izrael i frapiran sam da igraju na tvrdoj podlozi,pa Sela na sljaci ne moze da dobije apsolutno nikog a Rumuni su pravi specijalisti.Moguce da nisu mogli da obezbjede sljaku za dvoranski mec...

Comment

• Kako se Marej glupiraizgubio set od propalog Janga sad je 2:1

Comment

• Evo ide prvi set u korist Borne, sjajno je odigrao u 10-om gemu. Ajmo Borna, jaci si, dobij ovo.
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Da su Hrvati kompletni, lagano bi nas prosli

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Klovn Viktor vjerovatno najbolje radi ono zbog cega je i bio sankcionisan do skoro....uvjek je bio klovn.
                              Nevjerovatno da ova nasa neznalica igra protiv ovog,umjesto Novak

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Da su Hrvati kompletni, lagano bi nas prosli
                                Opet bi dubl odlucivao, jer od Novaka imate sigurna dva boda...
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X