X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

E bre Djoko #%d*
    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

bogme...

Comment

gotovo nema sanse da dobijemo ovaj mec, a sutra ce bas biti tesko +-*^%*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Video sam samo u kakvom je reket stanju.

Ako je to uradio iz jednog pokusaja,onda je u rangu sa Fedom?! &8@^J

Comment

Iz 3 puta u reklamu l5'%9
            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Francuzi prosli dalje...

Mi i dalje mozemo da prodjemo ali ce sutra biti eksremno tesko, treba i Djokovic i Tipsarevic da odigraju najbolje sto mogu.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Pa dobro,sad se ispostavilo bolje da je igrao Viktor ali necu da se pravim pametan.Sutra idemo do pobede @(*6sd$%
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[quote author=dacha-czv link=topic=1286.msg170221#msg170221 date=1284825150]
                  Pa dobro,sad se ispostavilo bolje da je igrao Viktor ali necu da se pravim pametan.Sutra idemo do pobede @(*6sd$%
                  [/quote]
                  Najvaznije je da je Novak osjetio teren,podlogu,po njemu se vidi da nema nikakvih fizickih problema,neka igrao kao sto je igrao na USO-u i pobijedice.
                  Dubl los,tacnije Zimonjic los,ocekivao sam da on nosi ovaj dubl,ali sad sta je tu je,sansa i dalje postoji,bice tesko,strasno tesko.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pa samo da sutra ne igra Viktor.Mozda Djokovic moze da odigra dobro protiv Berdyha.Nije nesto bio mnogo dobar Berdyh a i stici ce ga umor sigurno @R&}*
                    Dreams are coming true.

Comment

Pa valjda nije toliko prolupao da stavi Troickog umesto Djokovica
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Ja mislim da ako dodje do petog meca, da Janko to resava 99%.
                        Jednostavno, odmorniji je od Stepanek-a, u boljoj je formi i generalno je bolji igrac.
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Novak nije igrao u petak,sto znaci da ga treba ostaviti za Radek-a,a neka Viktor donese izjednacenje &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                          sigpic

Comment

mislim da je srbija i dalje u prednosti uz uvjet da djokovic bue dobro igrao a berdych kao u prvom mecu. ako berych bude igrao kao na W ili RG ili djokovic podbaci nece biti dobro (ipak je i pritisak). mislim da je i itpsarevic u prednosti pred stepanekom jer ima jacu loptu. ali je stepanek i lukav a tipsarevic zna podbacit

ceski je plus sto su puno iskusniji (lani bili u finalu, imaju jos zapazenih rezultata), nemaju pritisak

Comment

Pa videli ste danas da nisu mogli Stepaneku da uzmu servis. &%@5w8&*
                              Dreams are coming true.

Comment

Jogovic je trebao lepo prvog dana da za sat i po dobije Stepaneka i ode u hotel da se odmara, a ne ovako da se drkamo zadnjeg dana.
                                Verovatno mu je lakse igrati protiv Berdych-a. #%d*
                                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X