No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrs Role iz dvorane idi se naspavaj....Nije bio ni na 20 %...E sada sledi spektakl
    A Shminka ce sada da napusti teren zbog Stana
    Last edited by MarRF; 12-09-14, 14:34.
    sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• bravo Role, nije bilo lepo, ali najbitnije je da je uzeo prvi poen

ajmo Stan
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sad sam stavila tu sliku na Roletovoj temi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Postavila sam pre tebe :P
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Uce tenis malecke, steta sto nisu videle tatu u najboljim danimaA bi bila fora da postanu igracice pa da provedem zivot gledajuci Federere
              sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Zasto imam neki osjecaj da ce ovaj shminkin levat sad da izgubi?
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• zato sto to nije uopste iskljuceno...Stan je to..ajde Stan , mozes ti to

Comment

• Jbt ovaj Sijsling koji je to balvan od igrača,pomislio bi čovjek da će ga motivirati kad igra pred domaćim navijačima,ali ništa,užasan tenis,jbt valjda nijedna davis cup ekipa nema ovakva 4 balvana u istoj ekipi i ne znaš koji je gori choker (Sijsling,Hasse,de Bakker,i Huta Galung),divim se Holanđanima koji imaju snage navijati za takve debile,čak je i mene iznervirao,iako sam navijao protiv jbt neigramo s 4 prva reketa,i izgleda da Marin neće ni trebati igrati

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Ancic View Post
                      Jbt ovaj Sijsling koji je to balvan od igrača,pomislio bi čovjek da će ga motivirati kad igra pred domaćim navijačima,ali ništa,užasan tenis,jbt valjda nijedna davis cup ekipa nema ovakva 4 balvana u istoj ekipi i ne znaš koji je gori choker (Sijsling,Hasse,de Bakker,i Huta Galung),divim se Holanđanima koji imaju snage navijati za takve debile,čak je i mene iznervirao,iako sam navijao protiv jbt neigramo s 4 prva reketa,i izgleda da Marin neće ni trebati igrati
                      jeziv sastav

al ispali su kreteni sto su odabrali sljaku, automatski otpisujes Sijslinga, plus povecavas sanse Borni i Delicu

Comment

• Originally posted by FeliLopez View Post
                        jeziv sastav

al ispali su kreteni sto su odabrali sljaku, automatski otpisujes Sijslinga, plus povecavas sanse Borni i Delicu
                        Da,ali oni su računali da će igrati Dodig,Karlović i Čilić,a njima trojica je šljaka najgora podloga + Hasseu najbolja nisu očekavali da će Krajan zvati Delića koji cijele sezone samo po sljaci udara

Comment

• Bravo Fićo, 3:1...SRB 2:0
                          sigpic

Comment

• Allez Stan!!!

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo za naše momke nisam ni mislila da će biti nekih problema, idemo još sutra po taj jedan poen
                              * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                              * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                              NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Steta...Mirza je imao sve u svojim rukama, 2:0 4:3 i servis, Berankis se probudio sad vodi 5:4 u trecem ali ima jos sanse da se ovo zavrsi u tri seta...IDEMOOOOOO

PS:Mislim da Shminka sudi servis ili osnovnu liniju
                                sigpic
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

Working...
                                X