X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brejk
    Stan se probudio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Trgli se Švicarci malo, ajde bre trpajte tu boraniju

Comment

• kad se gubi...ne valja Stan...a kad Stan uzme break sa 4 poena...hopp Svis

Comment

• c'mon Fedrinka

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by proudNolee View Post
            Kreću za koji minut, u 14:30
            Ma kakav. Odlazu početak svakih 5 minuta. Sada piše da počinje u 14:35h. Kiša vjerovatno pada, samo ja ne mogu da pronađem informaciju šta se zapravo dešava.

Comment

• Originally posted by proudNolee View Post
              E onda su tek gotovi, ako sada izgube Wawrinku će sutra pritisak i nervoza da ubiju
              nece , evo Vavrinka se probudio sad ce ocas dobiti mec svajcarci
              sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Originally posted by conviction11 View Post
                Ma kakav. Odlazu početak svakih 5 minuta. Sada piše da počinje u 14:35h. Kiša vjerovatno pada, samo ja ne mogu da pronađem informaciju šta se zapravo dešava.
                Prati twitter
                Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes 7m

Fabulous rendition of both national anthems. We are a few minutes from a very critical doubles. Murray/Fleming v Bolelli/Fognini

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Sprdaj se Stanislase ti možeš

Comment

• ne znam sta je gore, Stanov volej ili ritern.....
                      sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Ako izgube dubl mogu da se
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• ne zna se ko je nervozniji, Role ili Stan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hahahahahhaah kakav promašaj

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              Ako izgube dubl mogu da se
                              Ako izgube dubl jos uvek su favoriti

Comment

• on je ladno celu lopticu promasio, srecom pa je Role bio tu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X