Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slazem se, ali bas protiv Svajcarske odluce da ne igraju u BGu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ne toliko atraktivan protivnik pa potpuno ok i razumljiva odluka.
      sigpic

Comment

• Igrat ce Federer 100%

to je od prije par dana izvjesno

Comment

• Nema razloga da igra. Dobice sljaku, sporu, sa masu zemlje, Novak nece propustiti da igra ako on dolazi i ima da ga mrcvari satima, ko zna u kakvom ce stanju biti Wawrinka 2014, a ne bi mu bio prvi put da na cjedilu ostavi reprezentaciju. Roger isto zna da bi u duel usli sa 0:2.
          sigpic

Comment

• Igrat ce Role

Comment

• Kad navali Role na štrudle i rezance s makom, pa krofne, pa knedle sa šljivama, pa bundevara i za kraj šne nokle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                Nema razloga da igra. Dobice sljaku, sporu, sa masu zemlje, Novak nece propustiti da igra ako on dolazi i ima da ga mrcvari satima, ko zna u kakvom ce stanju biti Wawrinka 2014, a ne bi mu bio prvi put da na cjedilu ostavi reprezentaciju. Roger isto zna da bi u duel usli sa 0:2.
                Igrace se na betonu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Normalno, Wawrinka bi ih sviju postrojio na sljaci

Sasvim je jasno da Novak nece igrati

Comment

• Poznato je da kod nas gosti postavljaju podlogu.

Comment

• pa zato su i stavili NS, zato sto nece igrati ni Tipsarevic ni Djokovic, a Troicki ne moze da igra...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A to sve sad vec odluceno, vazi. Novak da propusti duel sa Federerom? Pa vi stvarno niste normalni
                        Novak bi na jednoj nozi igrao ukoliko Roger bude tu, to svi znate. Isto kao sto bi Nadal. To onda vise nije samo igra
                        sigpic

Comment

• Wawrinka sam moze do pobjede

Sa Rogerom ce to biti najlaksi mec ikad

Comment

• Sa Roletom ce biti 3:0 posle prvog dana i to peske

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Učinićemo plezir švajcarcima i na njih poslati Fed tim da ih ispraši.
                              Fed na Feda
                              sigpic

Comment

• Da Novak dozvoli da mu u goste Roger dodje, a da ga on ne doceka i brutalno porazi? Ha, dobri ste, dobri
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X