No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zar niste čuli da dolaze i Švajcarci sa sve Roletom i Stanom?
    Spoiler
    Veliki derbi sa Pričinovićima gornjim za opstanak u mačvanskoj grupi, pocerske divizije
    sigpic

Comment

• Losmi, Pospisil, Nestor

Comment

• shminka i ja
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Jaka kombinacija
          Nećemo Noleta ni cimati za tu buraniju, to će Vića sam sa povezom preko očiju
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jagodica View Post
            Ja sam krenula da rezervišem, ali mi ne da onu opciju da biram mesta..
            ako je neko pokušao neka me prosvetli..
            Jesi nasla? Uzasno je uradjeno

Ja ne mogu da se setim koja tacno strana je istok koja zapad

Comment

• Zna se sastav za mec protiv Kanade: Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Lajovic i Zimonjic.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta je sa Bozoljcem Lajovic se jos uvijek ne moze koristiti na ovom nivou

Comment

• Nemam pojma, sigurno je bolje da je Bozoljac u ekipi, posebno za dubl, jer je on sa Zikijem bio odlican protiv Amerikanaca.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jedino da Tipsarevic pobedi Raonica. Inace ne vidim kako cemo ih pobediti...
                    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Čudno da nema Ilije u timu, bio solidan prošle nedelje u Comu igrao 1/4 prilično jak cheninger na šljaci.
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Lakse mu je Pospisila dobiti

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Ma salim se, normalno da cu navijati za nas protiv Kanadjana

ali kad bi svi isli, morala bi malo kontru da lupam
                          Ma dolazim i ja, mora da se pruzi podrska bratu Milosu
                          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Kanada obiluje drvećem, a kod nas i ono malo kanadskih topola posekoše, da ne šire mace naokolo.
                            Slična sudbina će zadesiti i ovih nekoliko drva što nam uskoro stižu.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan Piper View Post
                              Ma dolazim i ja, mora da se pruzi podrska bratu Milosu
                              Onda se vidimo tamo, ja cu imati RF kacket

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Onda se vidimo tamo, ja cu imati RF kacket
                                Me too, standardno
                                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X