• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

pa nije ovo prvi put
    Znam ali se salim.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
      Znam ali se salim.
      pa stavi neki smajli kad se salis, ne mogu ovako da provalim
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Koliko se sjecam mada opet naglashavam dublovi me ne zanimaju,Zimonjic se sa svakim partnerom mimoilazio oko novca,da je pametan Idzo da mu sad trazi 65 % !
        SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• ko dobije ovaj set uzima mec.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012MARIN View Post
            ko dobije ovaj set uzima mec.
            Prije ce bit da je 1 1 ili 2 0 ...
            SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shpageti View Post
              Prije ce bit da je 1 1 ili 2 0 ...

bravo sinko,evo ti keks

Comment

• Ноле овако не би никада одиграо дубл...
                sigpic

Comment

• Ilija
                  Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• I protiv Francuza smo onda poveli 2:0, pa smo na kraju izgubili 3:2, tako da ni 2:0 nista ne znaci.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      I protiv Francuza smo onda poveli 2:0, pa smo na kraju izgubili 3:2, tako da ni 2:0 nista ne znaci.
                      Jeste ali tad Ilije nije bilo
                      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Dobro igramo,Bozoljac fenomenalan.
                        Originally posted by Casiraghi
                        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• kako igra Ika

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ,,Zapamtice oni Iliju gromovnika,,
                            Nasao Ziki novog partnera

Comment

• Kakav tb Bravo momci, idemo po još jedan
                              sigpic

Comment

• igraju ova dva ko da je pitanje zivota-smrti al svejedno mislim 99% da ce ameri okrenit

Comment

Working...
                                X