No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auuuuu kakva glupost Almagra, imao je zicer i nije zavrsio vec je sve otvorio Radeku. Ovo ga moze kostati.
    sigpic

Comment

• 'Lijepi' Rade izuzetno rano hvata lopticu, dosta bolje miksuje igru, prilagođava se i pokazuje više različitih kvaliteta na terenu. Bolju igru mora potvrditi rezultatom, zato je drugi set od ključne važnosti. Fantastično igra, nadam se da rezultat neće izostati.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Dva puta se izvlaci Almagro, ako mu uzme TB a tako obicno biva onda se sve okrece. Imao ga je Radek!
        sigpic

Comment

• 7:0 u TBu
          Svaka cast, bila bi to kradja u sred bijela dana da je Almagro uzeo ovaj set. Jos jedan
          sigpic

Comment

• kad bi onaj smak sveta dosao malo ranije
            u ovom mecu ne postoji dobar rezultat
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
              'Lijepi' Rade izuzetno rano hvata lopticu, dosta bolje miksuje igru, prilagođava se i pokazuje više različitih kvaliteta na terenu. Bolju igru mora potvrditi rezultatom, zato je drugi set od ključne važnosti. Fantastično igra, nadam se da rezultat neće izostati.
              Jel se to kolega sa Koseva javlja

Kako je uspio Nico zijaniti drugi set?

Comment

• Gotovo je ovde.
                Osim servisa koji je kako tako ga i drzao Nikolica ocajan.
                Nekoliko pasinga za dva seta je smesno, a broj gresaka urnebesan.
                Uzese Cesi salataru po drugi put.
                sigpic

Comment

• Ja jutros nesto kontam da bih prije stavio Granollersa nego Almagra danas

Comment

• Felija, to bi bio lep mec ;)
                    in another life
                    I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Da je doticni u ekipi

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
                        Felija, to bi bio lep mec ;)
                        ovako, imamo lepotana samo sa jedne strane mreze

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ajde Rade lijepi, preslatki, atraktivni Rade zavrsavaj ovo ocemo da gledamo F1 covjece
                          sigpic

Comment

• Znam da nije, nego stvarno bi bio lep mec, za gledanje zbog stilova igre
                            in another life
                            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• hocemo 5 setova

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sace Sexy da zavrsi jadnog Nicu

Comment

Working...
                                X