• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conga je glup ali je ovaj covek nesto posebno
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Mozemo da pricamo sto ocemo ali je cinjenica da Visko zna ovu igru u prste. Bio bi odlican trener vrhunskom igracu!
      Berdych kao da ga je poslusao!
      sigpic

Comment

• Jedva ali ovo je valjda dovoljno za prvi set

sigpic

Comment

• Ma,odvalice ga David...
          Originally posted by Casiraghi
          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Morao sam

sigpic

Comment

• Nevjerovatan je, odakle izvlaci snagu
              Drugi bi i propustio poneki gem, posvetio se servisu ali ne i on, on grize u svakom
              sigpic

Comment

• Kako igra covjek po stare dane

Comment

• Idemo na Slem iduce godine Davide, da zlatno doba postane dijamantsko.. al' prvo daj da ovo odvedemo u peti

sigpic

Comment

• David igra neverovatno
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Hajde Tomase 'arane, evo me ko posljednji mohikanac ovdje, jedini navijam za tebe.
                      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Stidi se Berdo, u dvorani ne moze gem da uzme

Comment

• Daje mu foru čovjek, hoće da ga dobije u 5 setova, da poraz bude bolniji.
                          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Ja ne znam kako je neko očekivao da će ovaj meč biti neizvestan? Promašio sam rezultat, tipovao sam 5/0 za špance...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ferrer
                              Berdych

Comment

• Tuzan Rosol na Ceskoj klupi, nadao se da ce Nadal ipak doci
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X