Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1286.msg93153#msg93153 date=1253299138]
    Jeli to bio besplatan ulaz za mec u BG??
    [/quote]

Tukli ko nece.

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1286.msg93154#msg93154 date=1253299181]
      Nadam se da nas nece opet usrati zreb pa da dobijemo npr. da gostujemo Amerima.
      [/quote]

Ihhh, kad bi dobili Svajcarce pa da dodje Pederer u BG.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1286.msg93156#msg93156 date=1253299258]
        [quote author=Tmac link=topic=1286.msg93154#msg93154 date=1253299181]
        Nadam se da nas nece opet usrati zreb pa da dobijemo npr. da gostujemo Amerima.
        [/quote]

Ihhh, kad bi dobili Svajcarce pa da dodje Pederer u BG.

[/quote]
        ...Da bi Bojana mogla da vidi uzivo kako Novak dere papucara... 8)
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]
          :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;) ;D > :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;) ;D > :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
          sigpic

Comment

Nisam ja te srece da izvucemo Svajcarce :'( :'(
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
              Nadam se ni Srbija...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDv-b4X2zc

Comment

• [/quote]

Bojana jel' ti to slika sa mora, nemam naocare pa ne vidim?

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]

ne samo da ti trebaju naocare, i to zestoka dioptrija,nego si i daltonista ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

• [/quote]

Gresis Senorita.
                      Ja ne znam kako ti izgledas, a ti se svakim danom sve vise odajes.

Sad sam siguran da nisi crnkinja.
                      A sumnjao sam.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1286.msg93178#msg93178 date=1253300091]
                        Gresis Senorita.
                        Ja ne znam kako ti izgledas, a ti se svakim danom sve vise odajes.

Sad sam siguran da nisi crnkinja.
                        A sumnjao sam.
                        [/quote]

sad si suzio mogucnosti ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Nekako mi dodje normalno da crnkinje navijaju za Peda

Comment

Gold,smatraj se upozorenim > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Normala post, a?
                              Pretis?

Comment

samo fc pise normala postove,ja to necu ni da pokusavam :-\ :-\

ne pretim,samo ti skrecem paznju 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X