No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odavno nisam bio razocaran kao sto sam u ovom trenutku. Svi su ovde prizeljkivali domacinstvo, i na kraju zbog 2 metara necemo dobiti. A i FIVB zahteva 12 metara visina, a svetska liga u odbojci se igrala kod nas na 10 metara i pre rekonstrukcije. Ne preostaje mi nista drugo nego da se nadam da ce ITF da nam progleda kroz prste nekako.

Comment

• Izgleda da ce se igrati u Vrscu:

Dejvis kup u vršačkom „Milenijumu“
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ništa Dule od Čaira. Baš mi je krivo, navijala sam za vas.

Nego kako sad može postavljanje iz Blica? Mislim nisi ti jedina, rade i drugi, pa niko da opomene.
        Je l' to zato što nisam ja postavljala ili... ?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa zavisi sta se postavlja sa Blica, da li neki njihov slobodni prevod, koji ima samo bombastican naslov, pa se mi posvadjamo bez razloga ili neka konkretna vest ;)

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Ništa Dule od Čaira. Baš mi je krivo, navijala sam za vas.
            Nema veze, bar cemo gledati kup u kosarci, a valjda ce raditi na tom problemu narednih godinu dana, pa da gledamo vrhunski tenis kod nas. A pominje se da bi Fed kup mogao kod nas da se igra.

Comment

• Jesam off, ali samo da ti odgovorim i završavam.

Ovaj tvoj post čuvam, zlu netrebalo.
              Pošto sam bila na tapetu zbog Blica u vezi benigne i proverene stvari. Pa eto.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Swiss choose indoor clay for U.S. Davis Cup tie

BASEL, Switzerland (AP)—Switzerland has chosen to host the United States on an indoor clay court at Fribourg in the 2012 Davis Cup.
                The Swiss tennis federation says the first-round series will be played Feb. 10-12 at the 7,200-capacity Forum Fribourg arena.
                Switzerland’s biggest indoor arenas in Geneva and Zurich were unavailable to stage the match.
                The Swiss team did not say whether Roger Federer will play in the series, scheduled two weeks after the Australian Open.
                Federer has not played in the first round of the Davis Cup since 2004.
                The teams last met in 2009 in the first round, when the Americans won 4-1 in Birmingham, Ala.
                Izvor

Ocekivano su izabrali sljaku, bilo je samo pitanje u kom gradu ce igrati i ostaje jos pitanje da li ce igrati Fed.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Argentinski teniseri pripremaju se sa levorukim juniorom Facundo Bagnis-om, zbog predstojećih mečeva sa Rafom.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Daleko je Fakundo Bagnis od juniora
                    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Hteo si da kažeš, da je prevazišao tu kategoriju? Pošto, koliko vidim ima 21 godinu...
                      A pravo da ti nešto kažem, nisam ga tu "postavila" ja, već DC....
                      Last edited by miloolja; 08-11-11, 17:11.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Juniori su igraci koji imaju najvise 18 godina

sigpic

Comment

• Hvala. Nisam znala.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Zivojinovic i Jeremic posetili Halu Cair i izgleda da i dalje postoje sanse da se Dejvis kup mec izmedju Srbije i Svedske odrzi u Nisu bez obzira na visinu. Tesko da ce biti nesto od ovoga, ali ja sam optimista.

Comment

• Argentinci izlaze pred silu u ocekivanom sastavu... David Nalbandian, Juan Martín Del Potro, Juan Mónaco, Juan Ignacio Chela & Eduardo Schwank

sigpic

Comment

• Neeeeeee. Nema Zebajosa, koji igra u odlicnoj formi.

Comment

Working...
                                X