Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1286.msg262987#msg262987 date=1299519623]
    Da racunamo da ce braca i Andy donijeti po bod,Rafa dva i onda bi trebao peti mec da odlucuje.E sad na brzoj podlozi,na izuzetno brzoj podlozi Verdasco je favorit protov Isner-a ili Querrey-a,ali se s njim nikad ne zna.SVakako moaju izabrati sto brzu podlogu...
    [/quote]

Mislim da ce i Ferer biti u spanskom timu... Nije iskljuceno da on i Rodika dobije... (%fsd%&j

Comment

Bice Ferrer tu sigurno,ali ako je staklo u pitanju on nece igrati @(*6sd$%
      sigpic

Comment

Ma nema teorije ako se igra na travi,na betonu mozda ali veeelika je prednost za Endija,Ferer sa sljake i betona,ali onog brzog betona su 2 razlicita coveka <thumbsup>
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Jos je rano pricati o tim mecevima. h5g6k8 Ko zna sta ce se sve izdesavati do tada....
          Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Nije bas tako kao sto mnogi pricaju da ce odluciti mec drugih reketa ovih reprezentacija.
            Kao sto Ferer ili Verdasko mogu da dobiju Rodika, isto tako i Endi moze da dobije Nadala. U svakom slucaju bice to vrlo zanimljiv okrsaj, sanse su 50-50 @(*6sd$%

Comment

Samo da se javim... (*#^R^

Pogodio sam tacan rezultat-svaka mi dala!

Comment

http://www.daviscup.com/en/news/arti...e-calling.aspx

Comment

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...;nav_id=500251
                  sigpic

Comment

Pocetak je da umres od smeha, ocekivali su sljaku ^*#(- ^*#(-
                    Pa svi su znali da ce igrati u dvorani, na ledu, to je podloga koja Soderlingu najvise odgovara.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1286.msg271995#msg271995 date=1300491177]
                      Pocetak je da umres od smeha, ocekivali su sljaku ^*#(- ^*#(-
                      Pa svi su znali da ce igrati u dvorani, na ledu, to je podloga koja Soderlingu najvise odgovara.
                      [/quote]O Boze! *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                      Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Spain appeal over U.S. choice of Davis Cup court

(Reuters) - The Spanish tennis federation (RFET) has appealed to Davis Cup organizers over the surface chosen by the United States for July's World Group quarter-final.
                        The surface, known as Indoor Hard Premiere, was not on the list approved by the International Tennis Federation (ITF), the sport's world governing body which runs the Davis Cup, the RFET said in a statement on its website (www.rfet.es).
                        The company that made the court, which the RFET named as Premier Concepts Inc., was not one of 91 ITF-approved manufacturers, it added.

"It's a court that we are not familiar with because it doesn't meet the criteria," Spain Davis Cup captain Albert Costa told a news conference in Barcelona.
                        "So the problem I have right now is to explain to the players what kind of court they will encounter, because even if we wanted to train on a similar one we could not install it because it is not approved," he added.

The ITF said it had received the RFET's appeal, adding that its Davis Cup committee had been asked to consider whether the Austin surface complied with competition rules.

"The committee is in the process of considering this appeal with a decision expected later this week," the ruling body added.

The July 8-10 tie is being staged at the Frank Erwin Center on the University of Texas campus in Austin, home town of former world number one Andy Roddic
                        pretpostavljam da je to drugi naziv za led
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Ma neka uzmu travu,tu jedino imaju sansu ako im ne dozvole ovaj led
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                            Ma neka uzmu travu,tu jedino imaju sansu ako im ne dozvole ovaj led
                            Vladane,uozbilji se kakvi su ti to komentari neprikladni,pa stvarno...
                            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Nista od toga im ne treba kad se igra u dvorani protiv Spanije
                              Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Bice zanimljivo
                                http://ca.reuters.com/article/sports...73K39P20110421
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X