• Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

Melzer 6:0 u 5. setu &8@^J

Comment

Chardy izgubio 1. set 6:2 #%d*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Fischer uzima prvi set,6:2
        Zaboravljate da je Jeremy to I#^@8
        sigpic

Comment

U stanju je da rasturi Melcera 3:0, a sad ga Fischer dobija 6:2. #%d*

Comment

Dajte ne dozvolite da vas dobiju ovi pacenici iz Austrije,pa oni sem mladog magistra nemaju nikog #%d* #%d*

Ovo je vec juce trebalo da bude reseno...
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

O ne Chardy gubi, ne sme to sebi da dozvoli mnogo je kvalitetniji od Fischer-a. Kad je mogao da dobije jednog Melzer-a pa moze i slabije plasiranog Austrijanca. CHARDY za prolazak Francuza u QF !!!!!!!!! l5'%9

Comment

Klasican Sardijev mec, kad ne moze da pogodi teren, pa sve da je teren duplo duzi i siri 7&@%q

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Valjda ce ispasti Francuska,da ne bude uzaludan sav trud Melzer-a

Delic dobio peti mec,svaka mu cast,ali izgubila Litvanija tako da nista od Berankins-a,ali eto bit ce nam lakse h5g6k8
                  Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

Pa zasto Lodra nije igrao nijedan singl? #%d* #%d* #%d*

Izgubice zbog glupog selektora Forzea.I neka izgube kad trpe budalu.
                    Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Llodra na sljaci,ti mora da se salis? $#^%RT

sigpic

Comment

Sardi vratio brejk u 2. setu +*@WT*48*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1286.msg262251#msg262251 date=1299435802]
                          Llodra na sljaci,ti mora da se salis? $#^%RT
                          [/quote]Potpuno sam zaboravio da je sljaka u pitanju! *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR

Pa opet mi je nekako sigurniji od Sardija i na sljaci $#^%RT
                          Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

I jedan i drugi imaju 1/8 finala na RG-u,ali bih se i ja uvijek prije odlucio na Jeremy-a,pa koliko god da je mentalno slab h5g6k8
                            sigpic

Comment

Uzima Jeremy drugi set,7:4 u TB-u @(*6sd$%
                              Ungur je pobijedio Monaco-a #%d*
                              Hajek i Kukushkin biju pravu bitku &lt;cw&gt;
                              sigpic

Comment

Raonic donosi 3. bod Kanadi, pobjeda 7-5, 6-3, 6-2. Ovom pobjedom je Kanada prosla dalje, igra protiv Ekvadora u julu... #$&amp;+|r

Comment

Working...
                                X