X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Re: Davis Cup...

Dubl mora da pobijedi,da su tu Paes i Bupathi druga bi prica bila,ovako mora!
      Kohly je nekako uspio da izvuce pobjedu i tu je sve otvoreno i dalje,Argentinci su zavrsili posao,na kraju rutinska pobjeda Monaco-a *#AI&D
      sigpic

Comment

Nije kraj svijeta. Indijci igraju opusteno. Nemaju sto da izgube. Uz to su jako motivisani tako da prestavljaju jaceg protivika nego je bilo za ocekivati.

Svejedno Srbija bi morala proci. Ako dobije dubul sutra onda ce biti lako u nedjelju. U protvnom bice nervoze ali svejedno ce Srbija dalje.

Comment

[quote author=king_Leonidas link=topic=1286.msg260560#msg260560 date=1299261372]
          Rafina serva 223 kmh
          [/quote]
          Nemoj zajebavati,nisam gledao 3.set $%&RQa $%&RQa $%&RQa

Aldine majstore +*@WT*48* Mislim da bi trebali ovo da dobijemo. h5g6k8

Jankelja izgubio 3-0 #^GH*# Pa svaka mu cast kako je to uspio. &%@5w8&*

Comment

Ma niko i ne kaze da je kraj svijeta,nikoga na kraju krajeva nece ni iznenaditi Jankov poraz od bilo koga,ali 7 puta brejknuti protivnika i ne uzeti set,e to se stvarno tesko vidja.Da je sljaka pa i da razumijem nekako...

Capdeville i Isner do seta mogu samo preko TB-a,Berdych laganoi pobijedio Kukushkin-a @(*6sd$%
            sigpic

Comment

Evo ako oce neko Milosa da vidi na sljaci,uzeo je lako prvi set protiv skromnog protivnika mora se reci
              http://www.justin.tv/bumelant60#/w/930782080
              sigpic

Comment

Vladane, ovaj post je vise za DC temu, nego za Milosevu temu @(*6sd$%

Dobar je strim, ali kameru su bas mogli malo blize da stave 7&@%q
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Dobicemo dubl

Comment

I zaboravih,

Allez Chardy!!! #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Takav rezultat stvarno nisam ocekivala, i kad je bilo 2:0 zan jega, ocekivala sam njegov standardni raspad, ali me je prijatno iznenadio :fc-[
                    tako da je zasluzio da bude na avataru l5'%9

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Dobrodosla na forum (*#^R^

Capdeville-Isner 6:7;6:7;7:6;7:6 h5g6k8

Danas su pobijedili svi koji su mentalno slabi,svi sem njihov kralj,Janko 7&@%q

sigpic

Comment

Samo me zanima kako i kad ce Izner i Kapdevil da rese 5. set $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Dobrodosla na forum (*#^R^

Pa na kojoj podlozi igraju Kapdevil i Izner? $#^%RT
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Na sljaci,ko da u Cileu ima druga podloga. $#^%RT

Comment

Miloolja, dobrodosla na forum (*#^R^

Dacho, igraju u Cileu tako da igraju na sljaci @(*6sd$%

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X