Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2013 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ево вам Чикаго Бици:
    #Bulls will introduce draft picks Tony Snell (No. 20) & Erik Murphy (No. 49) at 11 am this morning w/live video on http://Bulls.com
    #Bulls General Manager Gar Forman & Head Coach Tom Thibodeau will join Snell & Murphy for the press conference at Berto Center
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Jedva cekam da stavim brata Snell-a u dresu Bulls-a na avatar

Come on Tony!

EDIT: Kakva elokvencija brata, kakvi odgovori, ima da stavlja u dzep sve redom!
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Вој:
        Once, Doc Rivers was close to coaching O.J. Mayo in Boston. Late last night, he talked to Mayo about possibility of playing for Clippers.
        Y! Sports Free Agent Buzz: One of Oklahoma City's top free agent priorities emerges. http://tinyurl.com/ksl4ybr
        As @KCJHoop reports on Gar Forman's dismissal of Tom Thibodeau's top aide, relationship between Bulls' GM and coach easily worst in NBA.
        Y! Sports Free Agency Buzz: Pacers, Chris Copeland with a strong mutual interest. http://tinyurl.com/mefretn
        Denver could become a real threat for Tony Allen should Memphis fail to hold onto him, league sources tell Y!
        Стеин:
        RT @mcten: According to @jadande, Dwight Howard has spoken on phone w/Jack Nicholson about remaining with Lakers (INSERT 'TRUTH' QUIP HERE)
        Какви идиоти, јебао их Двајт.

RT @GwashNBAGlobe: Danny Ainge to Globe: "We are not tanking. Thats ridiculous. This is the Boston Celtics." #celtics
        Ма неееее
        Last edited by Урош94; 01-07-13, 19:54.
        Arise, Serbia!
        Now wake up
        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Evo jednog zanimljivog članka. Ništa što već niste znali doduše.

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/07/h...ok-inside.html
          Originally posted by Brajkula
          Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Nate McMillan postao novi pomocni trener Indiana Pacersa.

Jarrett Jack kontaktiran od strane Warriorsa, Nuggetsa i Mavsa.

C.J. Watson potpisao dvogodisnji ugovor sa Pacersima.

San Antonio zeli Andrei Kirilenka.

Pelicansi ponudili Tyreke Evansu cetvorogodisnji ugovor od 44 miliona dolara.
            sigpic

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 13m
              Free agent Al Jefferson is expected to visit Charlotte on Wednesday to meet with Bobcats officials, league source tells Y! Sports.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 7m
              To clear salary for Tyreke Evans or sign-and-trade w/ Kings, Pelicans expected to try and unload Robin Lopez, league source tells Y!
              Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 01-07-13, 23:39.

Comment

• Big Al brat ide na sigurno
                Last edited by Reise; 01-07-13, 23:33.
                sigpic

Comment

• Potpisali smo Dunleavy-a na dve godine wtf.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                    Potpisali smo Dunleavy-a na dve godine wtf.
                    Vrh igrac za klupu. Jedno 25 puta bolji od Belinelija recimo.

Mi smo doveli Maynora. Nije los backup za Walla.
                    Mesta u capu i nemamo. Nadam se samo da ce Webster ostati...

Comment

• Немањџа дао први интервју (преко скајпа) за ГС:

Носиће осмицу.

Reports: Wizards talking to their No. 1 priority, Martell Webster, also pursuing Antawn Jamison

Кој ће им бре сад јебени Ентоан Џејмисон...
                      Last edited by Урош94; 02-07-13, 04:15.
                      Arise, Serbia!
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/bulls/video/2013/...INTmov-2527135

Ovom našem Toniju ne treba PR. Čovek se nahvali do zla Boga Daj bože da igra kako priča
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jamison dobar bio prosle sezone u Lakersima, ali izgleda da nece da mu produze ugovor.

Comment

• Rocketsi rekli Joshu Smithu da ce mu ponuditi ugovor ako im propadne posao sa Dwightom

Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard 12m

Source: Doc Rivers and OJ Mayo are meeting for lunch today. Clips & Mavs currently talking about a Mayo-for-Bledsoe swap
                            Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 02-07-13, 16:12.

Comment

• Po meni je Danlivi ok pojacanje, dobar timski igrac i suter kakav Bulsima treba.Posto pretpostavljam da Cikago nece iskoristiti team option za Hamiltona bas me interesuje koga ce dovesti na bekovskoj poziciji kao i da li ce Nazi ostati jos godinu dana.Kao i svakog leta zna se da nece dovesti superstara kojeg navijaci Bulsa prizeljkuju.

Comment

• Jel Mirotic ide u Cikago ili ostaje?

Comment

Working...
                                X