X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ako taj majstor uzme 3 gema u setu, bice dobro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nece uzeti, ali igra lijep tenis

Comment

• Hmmm Brands bi mogao uzeti u vrh glave 5 gemova u mecu. Pocistice ga Rafa , onako ruzno.
        Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• U pecaroškom kampu na Sen Kasijenu moradosmo sinoć Lejtonu nabiti onaj njegov kačket u usta. Smori čovek o prošlim vremenima , niko od njega nije zaspati mogao.
          Ovaj Op, zop već viđen za
          sigpic

Comment

• evo je jos jedna anketa

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja sam Berdihu dao glas , do veceras je na turniru.
              Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• i ja sam TOmasu udelila glasic

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma kakav Gael...Gulbis ce ga izbaciti

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    evo je jos jedna anketa
                    E moj Tipsone, turiste te u namestenu anketu ne bi li nekako pobedio
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tipsi je sreca sto igra sutra , neverovatno kako se zreb Verdasku otvorio , u 2-om kolu mozda budemo imali duel dva najveca levata trenutno

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                        E moj Tipsone, turiste te u namestenu anketu ne bi li nekako pobedio
                        shminka je kumovao anketi, mekog je srca, sazalio se nad Tupsom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• konacno pokrenem neki strim i ES prenosi zene

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Melzer od 4:2 na 4:6 , tek sam sad vidio da su bukmejkeri ovde stavili Sislinga za favorita.

Comment

• Stepanek se bruka

Comment

• A meni Melcer u timu
                                ajde nesreco jedna, preokreci rezultat

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X