X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vracen poklon, takodjer duplom greskom

Ali Juan jos jednom potvrdjuje da je dobar covjek
    Last edited by shminka; 13-05-13, 12:14.

Comment

Ponovo brejk, bravo Per
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

glavni rostiljdzija pocinje mec

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Cipe je vratio u ostavu rostilj, ugalj i masice, a prihvatio se reketa...sto ce i pokazati danas

Comment

Pobedio Starace, tako da Fed igra protiv njega u 2. kolu.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ћилић победио...
              sigpic

Comment

Kako samo vjetar puse

Comment

Venus ne moze da se sastatavi , mladjana Robson je unistava trenutno
                  5/2 ;)

Comment

nieminen nakon 5 gemova u drugom setu 100 % osvojenih poena nakon ubacene prve serve
                    Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

Daj Nieminenu izdrzi, cisto da mogu da gledam ovo komicno izvodjenje FH-a od strane Gulbisa

Comment

nieminen spasava tri mec lopte, gulbis trecu upropastio duplom greskom

cetvrtu ipak nije mogao, gulbis je sve stigao i odlicno odigrao.
                        Last edited by SinisaKun; 13-05-13, 15:06.
                        Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

Gulbis u svom stilu. Dupla greska na trecu mec loptu. I onda veze dva poena i dobije mec.
                          Last edited by p4p1; 13-05-13, 15:06.

Comment

Dvije duple spasava Jarrko 3 mec lopte, vezane

Comment

Evo ima jos jednu

Comment

Ali zato zavrsava mec na maestralan nacin

Comment

Working...
                                X