X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Je l' gleda neko Rim?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Prevesla Tata Jocu Monaka u tb
      sigpic

Comment

Videla sam tj. ja jedino preko live score-a mogu da pratim
        ali videla sam da je Monaco servirao za set i da je shoknuo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Je l' gleda neko Rim?
          tu smo,tu smo
          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

Originally posted by prskaj View Post
            tu smo,tu smo
            pa komentarisite malo, ima nas koji moramo da radimo i ne mozemo da gledamo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Danas najzanimljiviji italijanski derbi Fonjini-Sepi.
              Italijani namestili zreb ne bi li im makar jedan prosao dalje
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                pa komentarisite malo, ima nas koji moramo da radimo i ne mozemo da gledamo
                Pa, Paire i dalje unistava moju nadu u tenis, Ramos i Hajek se pitaju sta ce u glavnom zrebu, a Stepi i Popito su upravo krenuli. Eto ukratko
                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

nema se sta vidjeti

Comment

Originally posted by shminka View Post
                    nema se sta vidjeti
                    Cekas rostiljdziju
                    sigpic

Comment

Nema njega, nije dosao Marinka, Cipe je tu

Comment

Marinko i zemljak mu Tomic cekaju AO, ostalo tankuju
                        Joca Tati vratio sa kamatom 6-1
                        Hajek za rucak dobio mladi rimski krompiric. 5-7, 0-6
                        Last edited by pecaros; 13-05-13, 11:37.
                        sigpic

Comment

ceka se talijanski derbi.
                          Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

Bem ti tenis zagore riblja_corba.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

Zagori i Monaco, igracina

Kakva dupla, fuli cijeli teren ahahah

Comment

Tu navijam za Pera, ima podstanare u glavi, ali igra bas lep tenis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X