This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Pitino: Russ Smith '50-50'

Russ Smith's future may not be resolved after all.

On Monday night, the Louisville star's father initially told reporters that his son had planned to enter the NBA draft following his team's run to the national title in Atlanta. Smith confirmed his father's statement when he told SiriusXM "College Sports Nation" radio hosts Mark Packer and Bruce Pearl that "this is the right time" the following day.

But Rick Pitino, who had also confirmed Smith's departure at the team's pep rally earlier this week, said Thursday morning that the junior guard is still on the fence about going pro.

"Russ, I think, is 50-50," he told Sports Radio 790 in Louisville. "He's a very confused young man in terms of his decision right now. He didn't want his dad to say that about him coming out. He wanted time to think of it."

Smith struggled to find his shot in his team's 82-76 victory over Michigan in the championship game. He went 3-for-16 and scored nine points. But he averaged 22.3 PPG overall in the NCAA tournament.

The NBA's early-entry deadline for the draft is April 28. Per NCAA mandate, however, players with remaining eligibility must withdraw from the draft by Tuesday (April 16) to preserve it.
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ck-pitino-says
    sigpic

Comment

• Nije Russ spreman za NBA i to je pokazao na Final Four-u. Neka ostane jos jednu godinu na koledzu i bude lider kako bi sazreo, a mislim i da bi trebao polako da uci poziciju pleja, posto na dvojci u NBA-u igrati nece.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Нови терен.

Могли би да отворите неку нову тему за NCAA. Типа неки Offseason. Чисто јер немамо одговарајућу.
        Arise, Serbia!
        You fell asleep long ago,
        And have lain in the dark.
        Now wake up
        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Bice otvorena tema za draft kad za to dodje vreme.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Док се не отвори тема за драфт, ја ћу да рокам овде све о будућим рукијима и сличним темама, ако није проблем, наравно.
            Дакле,

Woj:
            Arise, Serbia!
            Now wake up
            And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Bice otvorena tema kad nam se cenjeni admin (odaziva se na Ljubodrag, Ljubasin, Ljubisa, Ljubica) nakani i nadje vremena
              sigpic

Comment

• Јеботе, кад сам прочитао админ, ја размишљам Манда, Бојана, Владан... ко ће бре та отвори тему о драфту, и онда стигнем до Љубодраг и сетим се да је и он админ. Изгледа да га сматрам мање битним од осталих.

Ај Љубашине отварај то да не скрнавим ову тему. Ако треба нека помоћ, не обраћај ми се (сем ако није неки принт скрин у питању).
                Arise, Serbia!
                Now wake up
                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
                  Јеботе, кад сам прочитао админ, ја размишљам Манда, Бојана, Владан... ко ће бре та отвори тему о драфту, и онда стигнем до Љубодраг и сетим се да је и он админ. Изгледа да га сматрам мање битним од осталих.
                  And you, my friend, are not wrong.
                  Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Е, а још написа човек "цењени админ". Па ни на крај памети...
                    Arise, Serbia!
                    Now wake up
                    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Pa sigurno bolje da napise cenjeni admin, nego "admin sa reputacijom zatvaranja lokalnih kafana Ljubasin".

Ali sad bez zezanja, bice ubrzo tema, treba maloi raditi da taj uvod bude pravi i kako treba, ima i opsta tema koledz kosarka za toliko dok se ne skuva.

Comment

• Sve su ozbiljnije price da ce Wiggins na Florida State. Ne vidim sta dobija time, ali 'ajde, nije gotovo svakako. Mada i to njegovo odugovlacenje, sto neko od novinara rece, jer mu se moze, vec ozbiljno ide na ganglije svima, sreda se blizi.

Comment

• Otvaram uskoro Uki, ne brini se nista.

Comment

• THIS JUST IN: Kentucky C Nerlens Noel has announced that he will enter the NBA draft. Noel is projected as the No. 1 overall pick.

sigpic

Comment

• Idiot. Opasno je nespreman, no ajde, nema bveze.

Comment

• Ne znam sta mu je to trebalo da nakon pokidanih ligamenata ide odma u NBA i pitanje je da li ce biti spreman za pocetak lige.Sta mislite koji ce biti pick nevjerujem da ce biti prvi.
                                "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Working...
                                X