X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jbt covek igra kao Stockton!

Comment

• Opet Louisville ne igra inside out, ovaj put moze da bude prekasno kad se sete.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Combo Stockton-Nesh
        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Spike Albrecht may be dominating, but what he really is doing is getting himself laid by every girl on campus next weekend.
          objasnio covek.

Comment

• EVO GA TATA :S
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• TATA JE U KUCI !
              sigpic

Comment

• finale odvaljuje koliko je kvalitetno.

Comment

• Shut the building down !
                  sigpic

Comment

• NEMOJ VISE TAKO RUZNO BRE
                    sigpic

Comment

• Krv ti jebem sta uradi covek. Sam ih je vratio u igru

Comment

• ugasi svetlo i zakljucaj halu.

Comment

• Hancock

Sta pocinise ljudi jbt
                          Last edited by p4p1; 09-04-13, 03:18.

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAA stajeovokojupickumaterinubre

Comment

• NAJBOLJA EKIPA U DRZAVI!

Ljudi moji, ja ocu da svrsim, ovo je bolesno
                              sigpic

Comment

• MADAFAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X