• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opet dupla, a budale

Comment

• Ne treba Grisi prizivati raspad, on sam dodje
      sigpic

Comment

• Ovo je ipak najveci psiho na touru. Izgubice set iako je za klasu bolji, iskljucivo jer nema glavu.
        sigpic

Comment

• добра крава, даје сто литра мелека, а онда се ритне и све проспе...
          sigpic

Comment

• Nema veze, ostvaren je napredak

a idalje vodi, to je bitno...idemo sad po break Grisaaa

Comment

• on treba da juri brejk iskljucivo na 5:4 ili 6:5, da to odmah znaci i set
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Normalno da i Andy nekad mora poceti servirati, kako sad to TBa

Comment

• Malo vam je toga donosila ova opsta histerija prema nekom igracu
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Nadam se da nije samo deža vi iz Indijan Velsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                      Malo vam je toga donosila ova opsta histerija prema nekom igracu
                      Ih ko nam kaze, ti citave generacije unistavas

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A kako Stephens ume da se raspadne Uopšte ne liči na onu iz Melburna. Sad kad joj dođu žute minute ne napustaju je dugo... Ajde, devojko, digni se i završi ovo u trećem!

Comment

• Strasan poen.
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• sad brejk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakav lik, uzvikuje Andy Murray

Kazu da jedan poen moze okrenuti igracu karijeru u drugom smijeru, ovo je bio Grisin
                              Last edited by shminka; 25-03-13, 20:23.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Ih ko nam kaze, ti citave generacije unistavas
                                I sve sam bolji i bolji
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X