• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovo je gotov mec nazalost
    in another life
    I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Kako sad ocekivati od Delpa da dobije i Rafu u 3 seta, po ovakvim vrucinama

Comment

• jebes ti podlogu kad ovaj samara lopticu kao lud, a ovaj vraca bez problema...i to se zove kao hard court

ne gledam ja ovo dalje, Delpo nema sanse, sad ce ovaj da poludi (ako kolena dozvole) i unistice ga u 3. setu
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Evo i Botoxmana gnjilog, odvratnog
          Ama gledaj mu u cerku covece
          sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• meni je samo fascinantno koliko malo treba nadalu da unisti protivnika..
            "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

Comment

• Nista nije gotovo, pojacava sad Delpo na masimum.
              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• по-мо-зи боже...... ...............
                Last edited by Žika; 17-03-13, 23:01.
                sigpic

Comment

• Pravi drustvo linijskim sudijama, trci kao lud (pored bola u koljenima koji su nesnosni) i sve zivo vraca. Pritom Delpo udara kao na pocetku meca, a tako se ne moze.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Tako bre, pumpaj adrenalin
                    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ova pobjeda ce biti jos sladja kaad vidim vas kako placete.hahaha

Comment

• Meni je cudnije koliko ta loptica odskace, jedno 2m najmanje...
                        sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                          Evo i Botoxmana gnjilog, odvratnog

Nazalost, Delpo ne moze nista,dobija ovo Rafa
                          sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarRF View Post
                            Meni je cudnije koliko ta loptica odskace, jedno 2m najmanje...
                            ekstremni zahvat plus mnogo spina eto zato odskace
                            "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

Comment

• Ma,Rafaaa!!
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• kakav passing shot pogodi

Michael Jordan

Comment

Working...
                                X