X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e jbg.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Sada na mreži jako lijepo odigrano! Ali evo ga sad je Nadal opet u meču
      http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
      Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Bravo bre,ajde sad
        Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Cega da se nauzivamo ? Balona sa cetiri metra od osnovne, koji padaju na protivnicku osnovnu ... ma daj ...
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• oj pa ne mozes se povuci 5 metara iza osnovne pa hocu li dozivjeti da nadal stoji na osnovnoj liniji
            "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

Comment

• Šteta.
              Šta ti je Bojana sa avatarom, što liči na Delpa odjednom?
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Voli da dodiruje ove pomocne sudije Manji setback, nista nista, naastavljamo po planu
                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Šteta.
                  Šta ti je Bojana sa avatarom, što liči na Delpa odjednom?
                  maja je bila fina i dala mi je nov avatar

idi u Majami pa odande vracaj, ne mogu da verujem gde stoji ovaj Nadal i da neko voli ovaj tenis
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Napokon ga Nadal salje sto dalje od terena kracim dijagonalama koje bjeze zbog spina od terena. Ako nastavi u ovom stilu okrenuce.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Polako Delpo, smiri se.
                      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Bice tesko sad...imao ga je Delpo, pitanje je dal ce opet
                        in another life
                        I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petra View Post
                          Nole je bio samo treci,znaci Fed i Rafa nisu bili konkurencija
                          ne nisam to rekao..rekao sam da nole nije bio to sto je danas,sto je i istina,ne trebam to pojasnjavati,ako treba rado cu...isto tako nadal,nije na hardu bio isto sto i danas;)...federer je bio federer kao i uvijek,uvijek najtezi

Comment

• Nece nadal da se primakne...pravo pitanje je da li cu doziviti podlogu koja ce mu ovo onemoguciti..
                            sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Ajde Delpo, navikao si (nas) na gemove u serijama od po tri dobijena

Comment

• Dobija ovo Delpo, ljudina je to!
                                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X