X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ivan Piper View Post
    spasava ovo fed a onda pravi brejk u narednom gemu
    Auuuu, majstor
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Mirusilo, mirusilo

Comment

• uncle johnny, mi smo im zlatne kokoske sada

Comment

• Sva nasa pozitivna energija se kroz novu majicu do Roleta dovukla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan Piper View Post
            uncle johnny, mi smo im zlatne kokoske sada
            saljem Roletu CV
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Kakav poen

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                Sva nasa pozitivna energija se kroz novu majicu do Roleta dovukla

To moze pomoci protiv Istomina, protiv ozbiljnijeg igraca ni sva energija svijeta

Comment

• Uclani se u grupu FC

Comment

• saljemo mu svi curiculum vitae.

Fed se povampirio zbog nas, Ronda Bern ne moze da vjeruje!

Comment

• Ovako to izgleda kad je opusten. Mora da shvati da je i dalje daleko iznad 90% boranije. Mora ovako da ulazi u meceve
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Al se rastrcao Role
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Fedy se igra

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                            Ovako to izgleda kad je opusten. Mora da shvati da je i dalje daleko iznad 90% boranije. Mora ovako da ulazi u meceve
                            Tu je problem, on zna da je bolji i da ce ih dobiti i kad ocajno igra, onda se unervozi ako ne krene sve kako treba, ovi osete da imaju sansu i pogadjaju nesto sto u zivotu nisu, Fed postaje jos nervozniji, i to tako ide u krug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Tu je problem, on zna da je bolji i da ce ih dobiti i kad ocajno igra, onda se unervozi ako ne krene sve kako treba, ovi osete da imaju sansu i pogadjaju nesto sto u zivotu nisu, Fed postaje jos nervozniji, i to tako ide u krug.

Mislim da je tu kljuc servis. Ne znam koliko ga ledja zezaju, ali tokom karijere imao je jedino problema kad ga servis nije sluzio. Sada je to osnova , nema vise sitnih koraka, mora da se dolazi do lakih poena
                              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Sada problemu pristupa na drugi nacin...dugim poenima...osjeca da ce mu to vratiti samopouzdanje, a kratki ce svakako doci kada bude potrebno

Comment

Working...
                                X