X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
    Ima, Davidu anabolici ne ferceraju.
    Vazno je da kod Nadala rade Vise love = bolja hemija.
    Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• David koristi hemiju isključivo na mentalnoj bazi. Vidiš da se mentalno izgradio u 29-oj, oko 37 možda stigne i koja GS titula.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Hoce li se Nadal nekada mentalno izgraditi ili ce ceo zivot biti placipicka Forsirao je fizicki aspekt tako da je mentalno skroz zakrzljao sad je to tesko ispraviti. Jbg ne moze i jare i pare

Comment

• Jebiga, nemaju svi tu mogučnost da mentalno sazriju u 29-oj godini života, to je baš neki jaki psihički 'upgrade'.
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Bude li ovako igrao Gasquet gema nece gledati sjutra
            sigpic

Comment

• Samo nek udara FH, pa šta bude.

Comment

• Malo levo, malo desno
                Tresač tepiha zaboravi gde je a i onako trčati nume.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mene sramota i da gledam ovo.
                  sigpic

Comment

• A Sam Q., hoće li on neki gem danas

Comment

• ajmo Nole, igraj za Roleta
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Potpuna dominacija, ajde neka mu da barem jedan gem, nešto mi ga žao
                        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Gleda ovo Rodik, pa se ujede za jezik
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nadal opet u 6.30...

Tesko ce Feddy do WTF

Comment

• Sta je bre ovo .. I ovaj Amerikanac ce dobiti bicikl

Comment

• Nestane mi struje na pet minuta, dok se snadjoh i ukljucih strim Novak vec dobio prvi

Comment

Working...
                                X