This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Ocu sigurno, pa administracija je uvijek otvorena za nove i prije svega kvalitetne predloge. Evo upravo u dijelu foruma koji vi ne vidite mi organizujemo sve da otvorimo temu. Cak radimo i na instalaciji jedne opcije koja bi svaku pricu na ostalim temama, a o toj temi, donosila negativne poene clanovima, a a prebacivala postove u tu jednu temu.
    Kao sto smo brzo i tapatalk uveli, tako ce i ovo biti izuzetno brzo odradjeno sigurno. Samo malo strpljenja.
    Drzim te za rec Vladane, samo ne znam sta znaci to brzo, jedan dan, jedna nedelja ili nikad? A i zanima me naziv teme.

Comment

• Gašo mnogo dobro udara FH Izgleda i on shvatio da bez najvažnijeg udarca poslije servisa nema nikakve šanse protiv najboljih igrača. Džaba BH, flikovi, uglovi, džaba milovanje loptice, 'power' segment je najcjenjeniji segment u tenisu, a bez dobrog i jakog FH-a, on nema nikakav značaj i efikasnost.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Nek` to pokaze protiv Rafe ili Novaka

Comment

• Davide, menjaj te baterije
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niki View Post
            Drzim te za rec Vladane, samo ne znam sta znaci to brzo, jedan dan, jedna nedelja ili nikad? A i zanima me naziv teme.
            Vrijeme je tesko definisati, pokusavaju ljudi stotinama godina, ali prave definicije nema. Nezahvalno je davati takve prognoze onda. Nase je da radimo na tome, kao sto i radimo.

Izvini Davide ali moram navijati za kokaina, neprocjenjivo ga je gledati protiv Novaka kako pokusava da osvoji vise od 2 gema po setu
            sigpic

Comment

• au u kakvom je kanalu david
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Bog mene ubio ako Gasquet ne prsne do kraja meča, ko onomad na RG-u kad je povraćao. Vidi mu očiju nakon druže razmjene, ko u mačka kad se pari.
                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Vrijeme je tesko definisati, pokusavaju ljudi stotinama godina, ali prave definicije nema. Nezahvalno je davati takve prognoze onda. Nase je da radimo na tome, kao sto i radimo.

Izvini Davide ali moram navijati za kokaina, neprocjenjivo ga je gledati protiv Novaka kako pokusava da osvoji vise od 2 gema po setu
                  Ma razume se da je tesko definirati vreme, posebno ono nikad, sve ti je to relativno, samo "doping" Nadala je apsolutan. Uzivajte u tenisu, dosta je bilo price o necemu nemogucem.

Comment

• poena šmrkavi bliže Londonu.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by pecaros; 04-10-13, 11:43.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hajde Gašo još dva gejma i onda idemo na Novaka.

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post

poena šmrkavi bliže Londonu.
                        Ipak samo 135

Comment

• Sad moramo da navijamo za Noleta
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Role ušao u Zhang klan
                            sigpic

Comment

• Vidi, Nadal placipickovao i sluzio se nesportskim metodama da izbaci protivnika iz ritma? Ima li sta novo
                              Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Ima, Davidu anabolici ne ferceraju.

Comment

Working...
                                X