Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zimski prelazni rok - Premier League (transferi, spekulacije...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Смешна вест....б92 невероватни шешири!

Comment

• Marseille president Vincent Labrune has confirmed a deal has been agreed with Newcastle United for Loic Remy and the striker has been given permission to discuss a move to St James' Park.
      Remy has been a target for several Premier League clubs and Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp confirmed he had failed with a bid for the France international.
      It now appears that the 26-year-old is on his way to Newcastle after an offer, reportedly in the region of €10million (£8.3m), was accepted by Marseille
      "We have an agreement with Newcastle for the transfer of Remy," Labrune is quoted by RMC. "Loic can negotiate with them."
      Ocekivano, zamena za Dembu. Moze da bude dobro pojacanje.
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Manchester United and Manchester City are involved in a £10million battle to sign striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from French side St Etienne.

“There have been contacts with the Manchester clubs. I’m being followed in Italy too, especially by Fiorentina, and another big club.”
        Hmm...

Comment

• Sećam ga se još sa FM 2008... Bivši milanista...
          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Originally posted by Krle View Post
            Sećam ga se još sa FM 2008... Bivši milanista...
            Sta bi sada radio duo Saravi/Aubamejang!

Valjda se ovako pise na srpskom...
            Last edited by Sir Giggsy; 14-01-13, 00:03.

Comment

• AubAmEjang xD Doveli su Nijanga koji je bolji od ovog Gabonca...
              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• I nova tura traceva...

Chelsea & Reading scout Aspas

Representatives from Chelsea and Reading watched Celta Vigo striker Iago Aspas against Espanyol on Saturday, as Premier League clubs look to the Spanish market to sign the next Michu.
                Source: Daily Mirror
                Sunday, 13 January 2013 20:37
                Man City make £7m Hughes bid

Roberto Mancini hopes to bolster his squad this transfer window with the signing of 17-year-old Derby midfielder Will Hughes, who was watched on Saturday by Manchester City assistant David Platt.
                Source: The Sun
                Monday, 14 January 2013 00:40
                Kasami wants to leave Fulham

Fulham winger Pajtim Kasami is hoping to leave the club to join Wolfsburg this month. Sampdoria and Lazio are also interested.
                Source: Daily Star
                Monday, 14 January 2013 00:27
                Remy set to join Newcastle

Newcastle will sign Marseille forward Loic Remy for £9 million within the next 24 hours.
                Source: Daily Mail
                Monday, 14 January 2013 00:24
                Newcastle could pip Sunderland to Sissoko

Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko is set for talks with Sunderland on Monday but has already held discussions with Newcastle and Juventus.
                Source: Daily Mail
                Monday, 14 January 2013 00:22
                Fulham line up teenage sensation

Fulham manager Martin Jol wants to sign 18-year-old Belgian starlet Bernard Malanda-Adje. The Cottagers are set to make a £3 million offer for the defender.
                Source: Daily Mirror
                Monday, 14 January 2013 00:20
                QPR interested in Bramble

QPR will move for out-of-favour Sunderland defender Titus Bramble if they fail to sign Jonas Olsson or William Gallas.
                Source: The People
                Sunday, 13 January 2013 21:58
                Arsenal line up Aurier to replace Sagna

With Bacary Sagna continuing to stall on a new Arsenal deal, Arsene Wenger is lining up Toulouse defender Serge Aurier as his replacement.
                Source: The People
                Sunday, 13 January 2013 20:46
                Mangane expected to sign for Sunderland

Former Rennes defender Kader Mangane is poised to leave Saudi team Al-Hilal to join Sunderland. The Senegal international has landed in England for a medical.
                Source: Le Parisien
                Sunday, 13 January 2013 20:15

Comment

• Auba ostaje u St. Etiennu, to je izjavio on, to je rekao predsednik kluba, ne ide taj nigde. Imao je sjajan pocetak sezone, ali je posle pao u formi, nije dao gol na poslednjih 9 meceva.

Krle, talentovaniji je Niang svakako, ali bolji igrac sigurno jos nije...
                  sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ali zašto da dovodiš igrača koji će verovatno proći isto kao Šamak ili gore za razliku od Nijanga koji je i u mladjim kategorijama igrao sa lakoćom protiv svojih vršnjaka, slično Pogbi... Guše ga 2 panja Pacini i Krkić pa da pokaže odmah šta zna.

Da su napisali da ga traže Njukasl i Everton pa da poveruješ, ovako Junajted i Siti, e jebaga...
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Pa Siti i Utd verovatno ne, ovo je novinarska patka, ali da ce on proci kao Samak ako ode u PL, nema sanse, Samak bre drvo jedno, Auba ubija u pojam, moze sve u napadu da igra, brz kao munja, jako eksplozivan igrac i odlican poacher, zna da da gol, samo sto St. Ettienne igra u poslednje vreme ocajno, pa momak nema podrsku. Jedan vrlo dobar igrac.

Ja se slazem za Nianga, decko je vrhunski potencijal, ali ocigledno da Alegri nema muda da ga pusti da igra sa El Saravijem, verujem da bi to bio ubojit tandem.
                      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Brazil international Willian, a reported target for both Chelsea and Tottenham, is becoming increasingly troubled at Shakhtar Donetsk after failing to return for the club's winter training camp.
                        With reported interest from Chelsea and Spurs perhaps clouding his judgement, Willian has upset Shakhtar be failing to report for club duty after a trip to Brazil, and manager Mircea Lucescu believes the player is trying to force a move.
                        “It is not very nice to say that Willian did not return from holiday on time and thus he is exerting a certain pressure on the club,” said Lucescu, as reported by the Evening Standard. “I think it was unprofessional of him.
                        “The president decided to do everything possible to sign a player of Willian’s level, who already has experience of playing at a high standard. We look forward to having Willian again and I would like him to come back and behave as he did before – as a professional and decent man.

“I would like him to solve his problems in a civilised manner here in Donetsk, and not by phone. I have great respect for Willian and I would not like him to be put under pressure by the people who surround him, and who perhaps advise him the wrong things.

“He should reject the advice of those who surround him – they are not doing very good things. With or without Willian, Shakhtar will move on.”
                        Bogami, vrlo moguc odlazak, i sada se nesto razmisljam, mozda je Taison i doveden kao zamena za njega...
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Odigrao je M'baye sinoc svih 90 minuta za Milan i moram reci bio jedan od najboljih u timu , mada mu i nije bilo toliko tesko , jer su ostali bili toliko losi i nezainteresovani da je to strasno .. Ako se ne bude glupirao , mogao bi decko imati strasnu , strasnu karijeru ;)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Ali zasto se Wenger tako lozi na igrace iz Francuske lige ?!
                            Originally posted by maliajnstajn
                            Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
                              Ali zasto se Wenger tako lozi na igrace iz Francuske lige ?!
                              Nemoj tako, ako je verovati FM-u, nema jaceg desnog beka.
                              "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
                                Ali zasto se Wenger tako lozi na igrace iz Francuske lige ?!

Jedan od najboljih bekova u Francuskoj, 92. godiste, razbijac, mislim da Wenger ne bi mogao boljeg od njega da dovede...
                                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X