Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko godina ima najstariji osvajac atp titule CW? Oh to jest koliko mator bese kad ju je osvojio. Zardjao sam malo
    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Jedna je tu, jos Nemac i eventualno Bugarin
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Ipak Gaske uzima titulu u Moskvi i to samo zato sto je Kukushkin dosao do finala kroz kvalifikacije i vise nije imao snage.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
          Koliko godina ima najstariji osvajac atp titule CW? Oh to jest koliko mator bese kad ju je osvojio. Zardjao sam malo
          Mnogo!!

Panco i Rozvel su ih osvajali u cetrdesetim, trebalo bi da je Panco najstariji sa 43 i nekih 8 meseci. Od 1990. Agasi i Santoro su imali jednu posle 35. rodjendana, Tomi je na par gemova od toga da ih predje

sigpic

Comment

• Ne moze Grigor za sada ni protiv ovakvog Davida
            Previse igra slice
            Last edited by Maxx-a; 20-10-13, 15:16.
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Jebaji ti mene Tommy, jebaji, neću li ti jednom dosaditi.

Hajde još par poena !!!
              “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• bravo Tommy

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo deda!! Ovo je tek deveta ATP titula od 1980. za igrace koji imaju 35 godina, Konors je na 4 a Has na dve.. bice ih jos dogodine

sigpic

Comment

• Tommy

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                      Bravo deda!! Ovo je tek deveta ATP titula od 1980. za igrace koji imaju 35 godina, Konors je na 4 a Has na dve.. bice ih jos dogodine
                      Upravo smo tituli iz Minhena pridružili i Bečku, nek osvoji još jednu do kraja sezone i analizu o kojoj smo govorili fakat možemo podijeliti na 3 dijela, meni, tebi i Clintu po jedno finale.
                      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Mislim da nam je ovo ipak plafon, vise ne bih ni mogao da trazim prvo moram da sacekam Pariz da vidim sta ce Delpo da uradi, ne osvoji li trofej uradicu analizu 10 najboljih igraca Masters 1000 serije bez osvojene titule. Broj Fjucersa jos uvek ne spada ispod 15 pa mi na U20 igrace odlazi prakticno sve slobodno vreme, kad se prorede valjalo bi osvrnuti se na ove dve titule Hasa

sigpic

Comment

• Meni i Clintu onda prepusti analize mečeva, koje ćeš ti dočarati svojim kučnim/statističkim čarolijama u stilu Đure iz Nadrealista, kad nafataš vremena

Baš sam se istripovo da će izgubiti, nakon onoliko propuštenih šansi. Sreća pa onaj jirget ne zna, protiv Tsonge Tommy ne bi imao šanse, sa ovoliko oscilacija u igri.

Comment

• Sumnjam da cu imati vremena za statistiku, ali par reci o oba finala mogu da napisem. Bilo je gadno ali je ipak preturio preko ledja daleko vise ovako vaznih meceva od Holandjanina, cim je vratio brejk znao sam da je to to

Krampa bi ni kriv ni duzan mogao iskopati jos jedan trofej, i ostaviti plejadu osvajaca ATP titula rodjenih u devedesetim na dva velika imena i nakon ove sezone

sigpic

Comment

• Napravio Grisa brejk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobro je, set je tu posle sjajnog poslednjeg poena. Ajmo po titulu

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X