Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernests je klasicni udarac-drvoseca srednje kategorije, kako god, a uz to previse nervoznog temperamenta, kada stvari ne idu kako je zamislio raspada se u potpunosti.U svakom slucaju da dosegne T20 bice to njegov maksimum kojim bi trebao biti itekako zadovoljan.

Da li je moguce da ce Tsonga izbubiti od Haase-a, pozdravlja se sa Londonom
    Last edited by Maxx-a; 19-10-13, 16:23.
    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Conga na putu bez povratka.
      Becko finale -
      Has-Hase
      Last edited by pecaros; 19-10-13, 16:45.
      sigpic

Comment

• Gasquet redom ima protivnike challenger nivoa, takvog ce imati i u finalu

Gulbis me bas razocarao, David ce hladno do titule

Haas-Haase u Becu

Comment

• Haase
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Baby Federer po svemu za sada kao nova verzija starijeg kolege , BH,FH u publiku, pravi izbor chalinga
            Solidan Paire
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Kukushkin bas jako udara iz fh, za sad je bas dobro finale.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hajmo Tommy !!
                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Odlican Kukushkin , izdominirao Riria FH-om i dobrim servisima u ovom setu.
                  Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ovakva igra Tommya daje nadu da ćemo ga gledati još dugo na touru. Bilo je nervoze na početku meča, udarci nisu slušali, FH pogotovo, ali kako je meč odmicao, kockice su se počele slagati i nadam se da neće biti večih problema do kraja meča.

Inače, baš jako udara po loptici, a servis odlično sluša.
                    “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• е ово ће бити занимљиво Димитров и Давид...

какву карабуџу изведе Тута за гем...
                      Last edited by Žika; 20-10-13, 14:20.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Odlican tenis u Moskvi, jedno od boljih finala na turirima 250 ove godine
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Verovatno poslednja prilika u istoriji tenisa da vidimo 3 igraca koji sa jednorucnim bekhendom osvajaju ATP titule u istoj nedelji polako prolazi posto Tomiju bas i ne ide u Becu
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• steta sto Kukushkin vise nema snage, inace bi bilo jos bolje finale

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vraca brejk Tommy!

Comment

• Hase vraca Tomija u mec, sad ce valjda i preokret
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X