This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
    Kraj, cestitke navijacima, i sklonite taj potpis, osim ako niste sigurni da ste dovoljno jaki da u njemu bude samo Novak Djokovic, mislim da vam Federer tu nije potreban ;)
    O cemu ti pricas? Dovoljno jaki za sta ? Ovo je samo sprdancija na izjavu Novaka za one smesne roze patike i uopsteno roze opremu.
    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
      O cemu ti pricas? Dovoljno jaki za sta ? Ovo je samo sprdancija na izjavu Novaka za one smesne roze patike i uopsteno roze opremu.
      razumem engleski, znam sta pise
      al Bojana je u pravu, sto vise Feda na forumu, to bolje
      in another life
      I will love you again, RF.

Comment

razumem engleski, znam sta pise
        al Bojana je u pravu, sto vise Feda na forumu, to bolje
        Shardo znas za ono, Real Men Wear Pink
        ostali se iz nekog razloga plase
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Bojana i Shardo,

Molim da primijetite da je Federer dva puta u mom potpisu a Novak samo jednom.

Comment

• NI, je l' to znaci da si ti skriveni Fed fan?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Shardo znas za ono, Real Men Wear Pink
              ostali se iz nekog razloga plase
              Federera se nakon US Opena i one izjave ne plasim ni najmanje. Znam za koga navijam i koga pratim. Vas teniser je sve sto se moglo osvojiti osvojio. Nas tek ima da osvaja.
              sigpic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
                Federera se nakon US Opena i one izjave ne plasim ni najmanje. Znam za koga navijam i koga pratim. Vas teniser je sve sto se moglo osvojiti osvojio. Nas tek ima da osvaja.
                A kakve to veze ima sa bojom opreme?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bojana,

Izmadju Novaka i Federera uvijek navijam za Novaka. Ali svaki ljubitelj tenisa mora da postuje Federara i uziva u njegovoj igri.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    A kakve to veze ima sa bojom opreme?
                    Nema veze sa bojom opreme nikakve. To nisam sada ni pomenuo neko sam okrenuo na drugu temu skroz.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                      Bojana,

Izmadju Novaka i Federera uvijek navijam za Novaka. Ali svaki ljubitelj tenisa mora da postuje Federara i uziva u njegovoj igri.
                      Tako je!

On je legenda ovog sporta i mora da se postuje.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                        Bojana,

NI salim se, znam ja da si ti pravi navijac i ne secam da si ikad ikoga uvredio, i ostalo formuse a i bilo kog tenisera

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neko nosi pink, a neko je nosio kineskog zmaja preko cele opreme
                          in another life
                          I will love you again, RF.

Comment

Neko nosi pink, a neko je nosio kineskog zmaja preko cele opreme
                            Zmaj simbol muskosti, snage, junastva, ljepote, a sa druge strane pink simbol kica, turbo folka, djevojcica
                            sigpic

Comment

• Zna se šta je zmaj, pa još kineski, a šta pink, pa još samo boja... ajte molim vas.
                              Nego... NI i Shminka krajnje sumnjivi po pitanju pripadnosti ili odanosti.

EDIT: Vladane...
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Zmaj simbol muskosti, snage, junastva, ljepote, a sa druge strane pink simbol kica, turbo folka, djevojcica

ovaj VLadan kad krene da lupa, to retko ko moze da isprati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X