This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ili ga napravi "voskar" u Jagodini... ovaj je bar živ.... i diše velikim nosem, ovaj punim plućima.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• http://noizz.rs/kontra/videla-sam-fe...im-jos/ky9t634

Comment

• Još se jedna teniska bebica rodila

Nothing compares to becoming a father. Thanks to my amazing wife @fabiennemelzernadarajah for giving birth to this absolut joy. Welcome to the world Noel.
            #bestdayever #nowweare3 #familytime
            sigpic

Comment

• Lud , luđi, najluđi , Kirjos...
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                Lud , luđi, najluđi , Kirjos...
                Hahahaha Lik ako se skroz sredi , još će i gomilu njih privoleti na njegovu stranu

Comment

• Originally posted by NEMANJA97 View Post
                  Hahahaha Lik ako se skroz sredi , još će i gomilu njih privoleti na njegovu stranu
                  Ma najjače je što je iskrojio sliku sa likovog profila i tako ga " poklopio ".
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                    Ma najjače je što je iskrojio sliku sa likovog profila i tako ga " poklopio ".
                    Hahahhahahaahah pa kralj Šta drugo se može kazati? Još da mu se igra normalno tokom cele sezone i biće super

Comment

• Al cuj thanks coach hahahah, kraljina
                      1. Andrey Rublev
                      2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                      3. Alexander Zverev
                      4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Kad je Kyrgios doktorirao trolanje, ovi nisu ni profila još imali
                        Ponavljam, ovo je sve za njega kućna atmosfera

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Ma važi!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Pa deda ce do 45. lagano. Govorim uz jako mali procenat sarkazma, ima ga, ali ima i ozbiljnosti. Videcemo

Comment

• Olja bi morala klinicku terapiju da ukljuci ako Role jos 10 godina bude igrao.
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X